• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers #501 preview: Guest starring ever Avenger... ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomoment

The Bendis is the man: http://www.newsarama.com/pages/Marvel/Avengers501.htm

AVEN501022s_400.jpg

DonasaurusRex said:
Holy SHIT is that Moonknight???

Wheres cloak and dagger? Iron Man? Hulk?

Iron Man is CURRENTLY in the Avengers, so probably off-screen. Maybe Hulk is somewhere as Bruce Banner.

Alucard

Banned
Black Panther?...

I can't really afford to pick up another monthly title at the moment. Especially with school so near and having to buy a new/used car. My current list of books:

USM
UXM
Astonishing X-Men
Green Arrow
Ex Machina
Runaways (is this really ending after 18 issues?)
Mystique (will likely cancel it after the next issue)
Birds of Prey (I'm a moron to not have known that Black Canary was in this book...I'm trying it out for now)

Then there are random trades and graphic novels to get. Oni Press always keeps me busy. Courtney Crumrin in the Twilight Kingdom is so near!

calder

Moonknight was one of my favourites when I was a kid. So was Cloak (and Dagger ;p).

Who's the dude in all black near the front? I can't remember his name.

jiggle

I don't see She-Hulk. And didn't Beast used to be a member?

calder said:
Moonknight was one of my favourites when I was a kid. So was Cloak (and Dagger ;p).

Who's the dude in all black near the front? I can't remember his name.

I can still remember picking up MoonKnight when Stephen Platt was drawing it. Never knew Moonknight was an Avenger though.

The one in all black is Black Panther.

jiggle said:
I don't see She-Hulk. And didn't Beast used to be a member?

That's also because she currently is with the Avengers. These are all the old Avengers. And let's forget "Oh no, I got kidnapped by the enemy, again."

Quick note: I do believe only Mr. Fantastic and the Invisible Woman were members of the Avengers. The Thing and the Torch shouldn't be there as members of the Avengers, but perhaps they are just tagging along with the Richards'.

Holy crap, they dug up Wonder Man AND Tigra. West Coast baby!

FnordChan

Alucard said:
Runaways (is this really ending after 18 issues?)

It's ending, but will be re-launched in January.

And, yes, the next collection of Courtney Crumrin can't get here fast enough.

FnordChan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom