• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomtom94

Looks like a part of a bigger image. The white text looks to me like a logo - possibly part of STARK INDUSTRIES (I don't think it's the A from "Avengers").

The blue is unmistakable. Possibly Iron Patriot as suggested above?

obin_gam

Looks like a part of a bigger image. The white text looks to me like a logo - possibly part of STARK INDUSTRIES (I don't think it's the A from "Avengers").

The blue is unmistakable. Possibly Iron Patriot as suggested above?

What blue? It's red silver and gold.

Going by the trailers and stuff, I guess the big drone horde battle won't be as crazy as the promo art?

avengers-age-ultron-full-poster.jpg

So hyped for this. Daredevil and Flash will scratch that superhero itch till May.

jmood88

He's contractually obligated to help market the movie. They all are. We're not obligated to hang on to their every word about it though.
They keep allowing themselves to get hyped up over nothing, then get upset when it turns out to be nothing. It's funny to see.

Tag partway is usually the only scene that really matters anyways. Least I don't have to sit through the entire credits this time around.

tomtom94

Interesting. The post-credits "troll" has been one of the more interesting features of phase 2. I think it's only Winter Soldier and debatably Thor 2 that had "proper" post-credits scenes, and it looks like the latter might get retconned.

...anyone else going to wait through the credits anyway?

neorej

ERMYGERD!
Interesting. The post-credits "troll" has been one of the more interesting features of phase 2. I think it's only Winter Soldier and debatably Thor 2 that had "proper" post-credits scenes, and it looks like the latter might get retconned.

Well, considering that leaving during the credit-roll usually ends in standing in a herd, slowly shuffeling towards the exit for 15 minutes, I'll sit it out, drink my drinks, chat with my girl, check my phone, etc etc.

Pachimari

Honestly, I think I have missed some of the post-credit scenes in some of the movies. Thinking of starting up Cap: The First Avenger now. If it wasn't for that Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright game.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!

I've never left a movie before the credits are done. I'm not an animal.

danielcw

From the EW article:
Writer-director Joss Whedon says there won’t be a post-credits scene in Ultron because he felt there was no way to top the post-battle shawarma scene from the last one. “We all came at it separately—we don’t want to chase that,” Whedon says. “That was a jewel and a weird little quirk. “
I somehow can't believe that.
For me the Swarma scene wasn't a jewel, and I think even a boring sequel hook could top it easily.

and debatably Thor 2 that had "proper" post-credits scenes, and it looks like the latter might get retconned.

Why do you think Thor 2's post credits scene is going to be retconned?

EDIT: I will sit through the credits anyway, because I like hearing the music and want to catch the dubbing credits

Everyone seems to be wondering about who the secret female character is but to me its pretty obvious. It's the new
Betty Ross
Why would there be a new Betty Ross? Is Liv Tyler defintely out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom