• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Babe sends me a picture of her boobies. How should I feel about this NeoGAF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
I met this girl through Facebook. She randomly added me about half a year ago and then messaged me about two months ago asking ME how I got on her friends list. Of course I knew exactly what was going on here so I started to lay on the good ol' smooth talking. One thing led to another and she gave me her number.

Now we have txting conversations about once or twice a week, talking about whatever. I find her very cute (going by pics only) and funny, but we live a bit of a distance away (would only be able to see her on holidays and summer vacation) so I'm not really taking it seriously. We just kinda joke back and forth, teasing each other. So last night she txts me and we start joking again and somehow the subject goes to her being in the shower, and she MIGHT be caressing her nipples to the thought of me. I was like WTF? in real life (I've never even met this girl before!!)... but I played along. And before I knew it, there they were... sitting in my inbox. At the time it was pretty awesome (they are real and they are spectacular!) but now looking back I kinda have mixed feelings about the whole exchange.

I only kinda like this girl. I viewed her more as a cool friend with maybe something more down the road. Don't get me wrong, I think she is very cute and funny, but I was just digging talking to a cool girl without any ramifications behind what I said or did. Now that I know she is pleasuring herself to me and willingly giving me pics of herself naked, it just feels a bit....odd. Even though she probably has strong feelings for me, and I might have later felt the same about her down the road (If I ever moved back).... now I could only see me having a friend-with-benefits type relationship with her.

So how do you feel NeoGAF when a girl sends you a cell-phone picture of herself naked? Does she automatically fall off your "I would actually have a serious relationship with her!" list?

I had the txt log posted up above, but removed it because I didn't think it was appropriate to post something like that.

P.S. NO PICS!!

Edit: adding txt log so everyone is on the same page (taken from the middle of our conversation):

Her: bw I am in the shower. ;)
Her (like twenty second later): What IF i told u i was carressing my nipples :p
Me: You want me in that shower so bad don't ya :p
Her: I'd definitely "drop the soap" 4 u ;)
Me: u think u have the ass to pull that off?
Her: yea i do i have some junk in my trunk
Me: I don't believe ya, I would have to c that with my own eyes
Her: haha maybe one day, but for now u just gotta believe me :)
Me: So u don't got the evidence to back it up?
Her: OMG u want a pic of my ass?!?!?
Me: HAHA u said it, not me lol
Her: YOU insinuated sir
Her (like ten seconds later): Fine but I get something in return
Me: LOL now u want a pic of MY ass? LMAO
Her: Lol ok not ur ass! Somethin else :)
Me: pssshhh babe you aint gettin a peak at my secret weapon
Her: LOL whateverrrr
Me: How bout this? You send me a pic of ur nipples, and maybeee I will send u mine.
Her: haha DEAL!

Congrats, you have guaranteed poon. If it works out, great! If it doesn't, well, at least you had sex with her. Get out of your head.

Skiesofwonder said:
I met this girl through Facebook. She randomly added me about half a year ago and then messaged me about two months ago asking ME how I got on her friends list. Of course I knew exactly what was going on here so I started to lay on the good ol' smooth talking. One thing led to another and she gave me her number.

Now we have txting conversations about once or twice a week, talking about whatever. I find her very cute (going by pics only) and funny, but we live a bit of a distance away (would only be able to see her on holidays and summer vacation) so I'm not really taking it seriously. We just kinda joke back and forth, teasing each other. So last night she txts me and we start joking again and somehow the subject goes to her being in the shower, and she MIGHT be caressing her nipples to the thought of me. I was like WTF? in real life (I've never even met this girl before!!)... but I played along, and before I knew it, there they were... sitting in my inbox. At the time it was pretty awesome (they are real and they are spectacular!) but now looking back I kinda have mixed feelings about the whole exchange.

I only kinda like this girl. I viewed her more as a cool friend with maybe something more down the road. Don't get me wrong, I think she is very cute and funny, but I was just digging talking to a cool girl without any ramifications behind what I said or did. Now that I know she is pleasuring herself to me and willingly giving me pics of herself naked, it just feels a bit....odd. Even though she probably has strong feelings for me, and I might have later felt the same about her down the road (If I ever moved back).... now I could only see me having a friend-with-benefits type relationship with her.

So how do you feel NeoGAF when a girl sends you a cell-phone picture of herself naked? Does she automatically fall off your "I would actually have a serious relationship with her!" list?

I had the txt log posted up above, but removed it because I didn't think it was appropriate to post something like that.

P.S. NO PICS!!

it's a waste of time. If you end up in her city, hit that shit and move on.

shuri

Banned
keep a cool head about it, dont go OMG BOOBIES SEND MORE 1) if its a real chick that has real interest in you, she will be turned off. Don't ever mention those pics ever again, unless she starts getting in the mood for some more.

Have you seen her on webcam?

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
throw it back!
throw it back!
throw it back!

OR see if there's still anyone here on gaf that'll trade you a DS for those pics :lol

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
facebooks sucks if you want to meet chicks, I've moved on to anime forums now.

not even a pic, it's not like you are really going to go out?

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Sounds like this situation is RIPE with hook-up possibilities to me. You can think about the crazy potential masturbation thing after you laid the pipe to dat ass 10 times over.

Striker

It depends. I have gotten multiple pictures of this chick with nudes in a shower and on her bed.

What have I gotten from this? Only the pics
so far :\

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
shuri said:
keep a cool head about it, dont go OMG BOOBIES SEND MORE 1) if its a real chick that has real interest in you, she will be turned off.

Have you seen her on webcam?

If women are so blase and fickle that they'll send you pics of their boobs and then be disappointed that you liked the pics, then I am glad I am not dating anymore.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
You really need help figuring this out? You can't honestly be that pathetic can you? Seriously?

cory

Banned
Vox-Pop said:

not even a pic, it's not like you are really going to go out?
Vox-Pop said:
Vox-Pop said:
if you want to meet chicks, I've moved on to anime forums now.
Vox-Pop said:
to meet chicks, I've moved on to anime forums
Vox-Pop said:
meet chicks, anime forums
:\

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Don't worry bro. I know you're confused about this situation, but I'll stand in for you and take the bullet. Life's hard when you got random chicks flippin her nips to you, but isn't it good knowing you go a bro like me around to help you out?

I'll send pics.

Medalion

Banned
george-costanza.jpg

Jerry: "The timeless art of seduction"

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
SpeedingUptoStop said:
Your only question to us should've been whether you oughta wrap it, or DOUBLE wrap it.

He isn't sure so he should be extra safe and triple that shit.

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
Yeah, I know what you mean. It's like a chick who puts out too easily is an instant 'no' for a serious relationship and it's twice as shitty if you were going into it thinking, 'hey, I actually like this chick.' Life fucking sucks.

Tinabina

she's prolly bored and is having fun flirting with you

and she'll defiantly sleep with you

edit:
to clarify, by sleep with i mean fuck i was just tryin to be a lady!

JBaird

Banned
lol sounds like what happened to me not too long ago. Except this chick skipped right to the boobs. She would start a chat with me at night talking about how drunk and horny she was and wanted to meet up. She only lives about 20 minutes from me so it wouldn't be too hard. Shes a 30 year old nurse and I myself am only 21. lol I don't plan to meet her though as no telling how much of a slut she is if she cuts to the chase like that with someone totally random over the internet.

mandiller

'sexting' as the cool kids call it is pretty harmless. She's obviously got a lot of pent up sexual frustration and is letting it out through an impersonal means. You said you both live quite far away so there's nothing to worry about. I bet this is just a bit of harmless flirting on her part, despite the pictures. My advice: Enjoy it!

fiz

Neo Member
esquire said:
Yeah, I know what you mean. It's like a chick who puts out too easily is an instant 'no' for a serious relationship and it's twice as shitty if you were going into it thinking, 'hey, I actually like this chick.' Life fucking sucks.
I see what you did there :lol .

JBaird

Banned
Now that I think about it you should take pictures of your grandfather naked while he sleeps and send it to her saying it's you.

AkuMifune

Banned
Grow a pair and nail this girl.

Then come back to post about how you found out she has 3 kids, stole all your money, and tricked you into marrying her.

We'll be here to mock some more.

fiz

Neo Member
AkuMifune said:
Grow a pair and nail this girl.

Then come back to post about how you found out she has 3 kids, stole all your money, and tricked you into marrying her.

We'll be here to mock some more.
I bet he'll end up paying $10,000 worth of her family's bills while maintaining a relationship over the phone, only to find out she has a husband. Luckily she probably has a sister who he can ask to marry over the phone.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
MyFaceIsOnFire said:
You really need help figuring this out? You can't honestly be that pathetic can you? Seriously?

Uh.... who said I needed any help? I obviously got this in the bag. I was just wondering if any gaffers had experience with this type of thing and if a serious relationship should totally be out of the equation now.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Before you feel anything you should verify that it's a real person and not a predator or someone messing with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom