• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Babe sends me a picture of her boobies. How should I feel about this NeoGAF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanadeus

Banned
TheAzRim said:
Hai guys, something is happening and my pants are getting tighter what should I do???

It's a snake!
Let it out now!

HallucinatingElvis said:
jesus christ....is this how you kids flirt these days?

GET OFF MY LAWN!

It's not that bad, badly translated by me:
Her: By the way, I am in the shower. ;)
Her (Approximately twenty seconds later): What if I told you I was caressing my own nipples? :p
Me: You want me in that shower so bad don't you :p
Her: I'd definitely "drop the soap" for you ;)
Me: You think you have the ass to pull that off?
Her: Yeah I do i have some ass.
Me: I don't believe you, I would have to see that with my own eyes
Her: Haha. Maybe one day, but for now you just have to believe me :)
Me: So you don't got the evidence to back it up?
Her: Oh my God! You want a picture of my ass?!
Me: Haha. You said it, not me haha.
Her: You insinuated sir.
Her (Approximately ten seconds later): Fine, but I get something in return.
Me: Haha. Now you want a picture ofmy ass? Hahaha.
Her: Haha. Okay, not your ass - something else. :)
Me: Psh, you are not getting a peak at my penis.
Her: Haha, whatever.
Me: How about this: You send me a picture of your nipples, and maybe I will send you mine.
Her: Haha it's a deal!

If you were to turn it into victorian english you'd end up with some pretty classy flirting I'm sure.

Axion22 said:
I asked a chick for pics and she sent them. wat do?

do chick

"How should I feel about this?" You got a random girl to send pictures of her breasts. I'd feel pretty awesome about it.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Rad- said:
I know a very similar situation and the type sounds exactly the same. Basically: no, she doesn't have strong feelings for you. Yes, she wants to fuck you.

Go wreck that little hole once or twice and then remove her from your friends list.

Really? Hmmm maybe I am putting too much thought into this. Maybe it is just all physical...

*sigh* Well, if a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do...

Vinci

Danish
Skiesofwonder said:
Really? Hmmm maybe I am putting too much thought into this. Maybe it is just all physical...

Nevermind, don't have sex with her. Someone tossing out amateur stuff like this shouldn't get laid.

Skiesofwonder said:

aww man do i HAVE to get some ruttage???

zoukka

Skiesofwonder said:
Her: bw I am in the shower. ;)
Her (like twenty second later): What IF i told u i was carressing my nipples :p
Me: You want me in that shower so bad don't ya :p
Her: I'd definitely "drop the soap" 4 u ;)
Me: u think u have the ass to pull that off?
Her: yea i do i have some junk in my trunk
Me: I don't believe ya, I would have to c that with my own eyes
Her: haha maybe one day, but for now u just gotta believe me :)
Me: So u don't got the evidence to back it up?
Her: OMG u want a pic of my ass?!?!?
Me: HAHA u said it, not me lol
Her: YOU insinuated sir
Her (like ten seconds later): Fine but I get something in return
Me: LOL now u want a pic of MY ass? LMAO
Her: Lol ok not ur ass! Somethin else :)
Me: pssshhh babe you aint gettin a peak at my secret weapon
Her: LOL whateverrrr
Me: How bout this? You send me a pic of ur nipples, and maybeee I will send u mine.
Her: haha DEAL!

:lol :lol :lol

It's like an eleven year old talking to himself.

Apath

A girl asked to trade pics of her tits for my cock once. I said sure:
24c9vva.jpg

Skiesofwonder

Vinci said:
Nevermind, don't have sex with her. Someone tossing out amateur stuff like this shouldn't get laid.

It was a joke. I don't hit and quit. Not my style.

Tenks

If a chick sends me a pic of her rack I'll nail her for like 3 months and dump it. Those chicks have ALOT of crazy brewing.

Skiesofwonder

Tenks said:
If a chick sends me a pic of her rack I'll nail her for like 3 months and dump it. Those chicks have ALOT of crazy brewing.

Please explain what type of crazy. I NEED to know.

zoukka said:

That could be quite close to the truth!

Anyway how the hell do you use the Phone in the shower?

Edit: the op confuses me one minute he's like so yeh I'm guaranteed to hit this then he's all nah I wouldn't do that it ain't my style.

This whole thing is pointless either it's fake or it's a poor attempt at showing off

Tenks

Skiesofwonder said:
Please explain what type of crazy. I NEED to know.

Needy, constantly wanting to know what you're doing, flipping out if you don't call back, flipping out if you don't text back, not trusting your friends, constantly needing reassurance they're "good enough", generally socialize poorly with my parents and family, overly spiteful and resentful of people .... I mean the list goes on.

wRATH2x

Banned
SuperAngelo64 said:
Vox needs a fucking tag. That's all I'm going to say in regards to that.
Only if it says banned, and not in a Drinky Crow or Wario64 kind of way.

And he's pretty much tag fishing everywhere so fuck that!(Oh the irony!)

wRATH2x said:
Only if it says banned, and not in a Drinky Crow or Wario64 kind of way.

And he's pretty much tag fishing everywhere so fuck that!(Oh the irony!)

Well that ruins it now that I've thought of the possibility of tag-fishing. It was more fun thinking he was just...well...yeah.

Skiesofwonder

Jeff Albertson said:
That could be quite close to the truth!

Anyway how the hell do you use the Phone in the shower?

Edit: the op confuses me one minute he's like so yeh I'm guaranteed to hit this then he's all nah I wouldn't do that it ain't my style.

This whole thing is pointless either it's fake or it's a poor attempt at showing off

Yeah I'm guaranteed to hit it but that doesn't mean I'm going to hit and quit. That's the whole point of this thread, I don't want a hit and quit but now a serious relationship with her might not be the smartest thing. So I'm kinda in a dilemma... that I was hoping NeoGAF could help with.

I'm personally just hoping she would be cool with a friends-with-benefits type thing or a dating fling over the summer, because honestly that is all I have to offer anyways considering I am far away most of the time. Her being so open with her feelings towards me makes me think otherwise though....

Tenks said:
Needy, constantly wanting to know what you're doing, flipping out if you don't call back, flipping out if you don't text back, not trusting your friends, constantly needing reassurance they're "good enough"

I don't think most of this (or the rest of your list) would happen because I just don't get that vibe off her, but if it the above does happen.... then yeah that would really really suck and would be something I would consider not touching at all.

G-Fex

man I remember when my milf girl sent me pics, glorious big tits under a tanktop, under a bra, then her holding one out as she took pics in a mirror. Good good stuff. I felt so special, cause that's what breasts pics sent to you FOR you does, it makes you feel special.

Oh I loved those boobies, then I found out that after about ..3 months my phone automatically deletes messages and attatched photo messages. So angry that day when I lost them all. FUUUUUUUUUCK YOU PHONE!

Yeah, I miss her.

Skiesofwonder

G-Fex said:
man I remember when my milf girl sent me pics, glorious big tits under a tanktop, under a bra, then her holding one out as she took pics in a mirror. Good good stuff. I felt so special, cause that's what breasts pics sent to you FOR you does, it makes you feel special.

Oh I loved those boobies, then I found out that after about ..3 months my phone automatically deletes messages and attatched photo messages. So angry that day when I lost them all. FUUUUUUUUUCK YOU PHONE!

Yeah, I miss her.

:lol

I've had experience with this problem before so I made sure to save it to my phone's memory unit and even sent a copy to my email for good measure.

This way I can feel special whenever I want to. :D

Jeramii

Banned
I just read the main post, but none of the rest of this thread.

But it sounds to me like there is a catch... Maybe she has a penis.

Just kidding bro, get on that.

Papa

Banned
zoukka said:

Considering his post history, he seems like an attention whore and I honestly would not be surprised if he had made up the conversation on his own. It's a bit suspicious that he and this supposed girl type in exactly the same way.

Alfarif

This picture? uhh I can explain really!
Jesus, Vox-Pop is in this thread too? It's like where ever there are boobs, he comes to tell us that boobs are gross.

Alfarif

jon bones said:
why do people act ridiculous just to get a tag...?

*looks at your tag* What'd you do to get yours? I didn't act ridiculous, I just asked a question that had been on my mind for awhile.

trinest

Shanadeus said:
If you were to turn it into victorian english you'd end up with some pretty classy flirting I'm sure.
Wheres the guy who read some really discusting post once in like some mad deep accent.

Skiesofwonder

matt404au said:
Considering his post history, he seems like an attention whore and I honestly would not be surprised if he had made up the conversation on his own. It's a bit suspicious that he and this supposed girl type in exactly the same way.

It's called texting bro. I adapt to whoever I am texting with. If someone wants to spell everything out I can do that to.

And like I could give a shit about a tag. Seriously guys, there are bigger things then NeoGAF. I don't make up any of my posts. It's not my fault this crazy girl that has the hots for me started texting me. But when it happened I automatically thought of NeoGAF. Why? Because it is something pretty funny that happened to me that I thought NeoGAF would care to hear and maybe even give me some good advice. Everything in the OP is 100% true.

P.S. I'm talking to her right now, on facebook.

Skiesofwonder said:
It's called texting bro. I adapt to whoever I am texting with. If someone wants to spell everything out I can do that to.

And like I could give a shit about a tag. Seriously guys, there are bigger things then NeoGAF. I don't make up any of my posts. It's not my fault this crazy girl that has the hots for me started texting me. But when it happened I automatically thought of NeoGAF. Why? Because it is something pretty funny that happened to me that I thought NeoGAF would care to hear and maybe even give me some good advice. Everything in the OP is 100% true.

P.S. I'm talking to her right now, on facebook.

No one gives a shit.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
OP can't be serious, can he? this is almost embarrassing

Alfarif said:
*looks at your tag* What'd you do to get yours? I didn't act ridiculous, I just asked a question that had been on my mind for awhile.

everyone was posting in this thread and i posted a picture of hanuman the monkey god hugging his boy krishna. everyone in that thread got a tag based on their posts in the thread.

hanuman-hugging-sri-ram.jpg

Skiesofwonder

MassiveAttack said:
No one gives a shit.

I know.

Just trying to play the part. Because I am an ATTENTION WHORE!!!!!! LOOK AT ME!!!

Edit: Seriously guys it seems like you would pick up on my humor by now. I guess I fail at making jokes. :(

Alfarif

jon bones said:
OP can't be serious, can he? this is almost embarrassing

everyone was posting in this thread and i posted a picture of hanuman the monkey god hugging his boy krishna. everyone in that thread got a tag based on their posts in the thread.

hanuman-hugging-sri-ram.jpg

Oh... hm. Mine involved asking all of the girls on GAF if they would be creeped out if they saw their pictures on someone's desktop, a la, the hot girl threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom