• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Balatro Sells 500k Copies Across All Platforms

That's awesome. Think I saw on launch it was about 250k-ish. So for it to double over that time seems like great pub/word of mouth. It's my GoTY so far (albeit early) but I doubt it will get overtaken. One of the most addicting games I've ever played.

Awesome, played a demo on pc, want on switch.
Wonder if my wife would like. She only has one game she plays on her switch lite - Tetris (like 5 versions of it)

I'd buy two copies if it was $5-10. Or if i didn't just get Shiren 6, Tomb raider, and FF pixel remaster, Enshrouded and Pentiment.

Going to have to wait till pay day.

Portugeezer

Picked up the Switch version. One of the few games I would like on mobile, hopefully it happens because I'll double dip.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Nice, it’s well-earned. I don’t know if it has quite as much staying power as Spire, but it’s seriously so addictive and fun.

Top Bottom