• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ban request

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Lol I didn't even know about the warnings stuff. Thank you to those in this thread posting their warnings lol. I think I am 0/0? I did get a ban like 8 years ago for 24-72 hours. I can't remember what for but I know I did something stupid back then and did not contest it. Though like last week a mod removed one of my messages but they did not give me a warning. I guess their message when deleting my message was their "warning" kind of like how the OP complained in here. However, no formal warning was given.
Threaten to quit. Gold awaits
(Don’t actually do this)

Last edited:

mansoor1980

Gold Member
When's the DF comparison on kingpotatos ban thread and kretos?
oscars2022will-smith-chris-rock-oscars2022.gif

Mod edit: calm down and sleep on it if you need to, PS adamsapple is meirl#384839

myMoment.gif

Some unnamed mod deleted my posts.

I wasn't insulting or trolling any specific users, just expressing frustration over the type of superficial responses that clog threads anytime there is a female protagonist that isn't appealing for whatever reasons. (I did take a dig at the anonymous mod who deleted my post in a follow up that was also deleted)

I've loved video games for 30+ years and will never stop. To some of you, I say goodbye with regret. There are definitely members here who contribute interesting, thoughtful discussion and content. There are also many trolls, some of which seem to have preferential treatment for some reason or another. I am proud to say that something like 70% of the users on my ignore list have been banned over the years. So it's been a pretty good run. Good luck everyone who is staying and good luck EviLore EviLore trying to foster a community.

My one regret is not figuring out which banned account adamsapple adamsapple originally posted under.

Please burn my account, and to the mod who deleted my posts. Good job /s
70% on your ignore list? Excuse me but when i would have 70% on my ignore list i would have said goobye to Neogaf and would have go on another gamingforum like Resetera...o wait, bad example😳 But you get my drift.
I have like 8 on my ignorelist, the rest i have not realy a problem with theyr comments. I give sometimes a counterargument to them and normaly i like it here.
I'am here for aprox an half hour on an almost daily basis, you need to grow a backbone, ore stop beiing on gameforums, and look for news on gamingsites and ignore the comments. Problem solved😉

Last edited:

jufonuk

not tag worthy
70% on your ignore list? Excuse me but when i would have 70% on my ignore list i would have said goobye to Neogaf and would have go on another gamingforum like Resetera...o wait, bad example😳 But you get my drift.
I have like 8 on my ignorelist, the rest i have not realy a problem with theyr comments. I give sometimes a counterargument to them and normaly i like it here.
I'am here for aprox an half hour on an almost daily basis, you need to grow a backbone, ore stop beiing on gameforums, and look for news on gamingsites and ignore the comments. Problem solved😉
dance sing GIF

Stop making sense 😉

Last edited:

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
This thread started out retarded, and it's now full on skateboarding down the street in a pink hat with your cock tied to a rope that's knotted around your front door while you sing God Bless America with the wrong lyrics level.

I love you guys.

Nydius

I am blinded by all the gold in this thread.

Time to change the name of Fort Knox to Fort GAF.

Late Edit: Thank you to the unknown purveyor who graced me with my GAF Golden shower!

Last edited:
I now strongly believe that all these account suicide threads have to be some sort of money laundering scam. Potato reveal yourself or get peeled.

Top Bottom