• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ban request

WoodyStare

How is this thread still going?
yTdEDk3.gif

ZoukGalaxy

I really don't know what's happening in this thread, so, I will just put here a funny gif to hopefully make you smile.

Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF

PS: please don't ban me for this, seriously.

Last edited:
So the ability to keep threads alive is based around the revenue they can generate?

The warriors will be made too powerful with this information! Burn it all down!

TLZ

Banned
What can you do with that gold sub anyway? I remember it being an annoyance when it first launched.

x1

killatopak

What can you do with that gold sub anyway? I remember it being an annoyance when it first launched.
notable stuff are the pikachu emoji, auto thread updates and gold colored username.

edit:forgot it but it removes the ads from the site.

Last edited:
Reactions: TLZ

OOGABOOGA

Banned
You are so weak, you lack self-discipline, so you ask mod to ban you instead of just using the log out button. The sad world we live in.

x1

laynelane

Doesn't look like op is coming back. :(

He still can, though. It was cool of the mods to give him some time to sleep on it. I don't know the OP (besides liking some of his comments), but it's preferable not to see someone leave for reasons like that.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: TLZ
notable stuff are the pikachu emoji, auto thread updates and gold colored username.

edit:forgot it but it removes the ads from the site.

I've haven't seen a single ad on here since I signed up years ago, and I don't use any sort of ad blocking stuff. Do people only get ads on desktop or something?

x1

killatopak

I think the auto thread updates used to annoy me.
It's quite nice since I'm on mobile so I don't have to constantly refresh.
I've haven't seen a single ad on here since I signed up years ago, and I don't use any sort of ad blocking stuff. Do people only get ads on desktop or something?
I applaude the staff here for that since the ads aren't obtrusive. In fact, I don't even remember the last time I saw ads here and just like you I don't know if it's specific to desktop. Maybe members have less ads and guests or logged out members see more?

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
What's actually funnier than OP is people begging for gold.

hungry oliver twist GIF

Evilore is having a field day though.

neil tyson GIF

Hey, man or manette.

We don't beg for gold.

We demand it.

And call everyone here cunts.

You cunt.

And then we mention gold in the post, in any capacity.

And our mysterious benefactor gifts us this bounty in the shadows.

The shadows.
Manette.
Gold.
Cunt.
NeoGAF.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I remember when gaf gold was a joke / meme.

Times change.

x1
Top Bottom