• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ban request

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
Actually at some point it was kinda funny and frequent, and like 90% of my bans were from memes. :lollipop_tears_of_joy: It's like being a regular resident of jail that you start to be familiar and cops inside there start to like you. Mods after each ban...

custody-officers-april-2019.jpg

Haha! Despite being solely on PS, I kinda have some good xbox fans friends around here. I love you too, mate. :messenger_winking_tongue: :lollipop_raising_hand:

Yeah, you're pretty good terms with a lot the Green Rat Clan and since we lost Bryank I think you're my new favorite Blue Snake.

Urban

So your just going to
Mod edit: calm down and sleep on it if you need to, PS adamsapple is meirl#384839

myMoment.gif

Some unnamed mod deleted my posts.

I wasn't insulting or trolling any specific users, just expressing frustration over the type of superficial responses that clog threads anytime there is a female protagonist that isn't appealing for whatever reasons. (I did take a dig at the anonymous mod who deleted my post in a follow up that was also deleted)

I've loved video games for 30+ years and will never stop. To some of you, I say goodbye with regret. There are definitely members here who contribute interesting, thoughtful discussion and content. There are also many trolls, some of which seem to have preferential treatment for some reason or another. I am proud to say that something like 70% of the users on my ignore list have been banned over the years. So it's been a pretty good run. Good luck everyone who is staying and good luck @EviLore trying to foster a community.

My one regret is not figuring out which banned account @adamsapple originally posted under.

Please burn my account, and to the mod who deleted my posts. Good job /s
People like you are all the same: Ban me so i can visit the site as a ghost and read every post lol.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Yeah, you're pretty good terms with a lot the Green Rat Clan and since we lost Bryank I think you're my new favorite Blue Snake.

Most of my anxiety and anger went away when I got my PS5 day one, then it's been news and friendly banter around here. No need to be too irritated about game-related stuff anyway. I miss some of the permabanned xbox fans myself. Bryank is with me on PSN so I'm in touch with him, he's very passionate like TheLastWord. I love Sony a lot, beyond gaming, but they rarely give me something for free. Had plenty of $10 credit in the past for overspending, until I got married...

No Money Bangladeshi GIF by GifGari

Last edited:

Banjo64

cumsessed
This forum is full of deluded cunts, but so is the whole world, so stay strong and deal with it. Not worth a ban.

I’ve tried to visit other forums in addition to GAF, and they’re all absolutely fucking wank. GAF is the gold standard.

A minority of people here can be immature and some lay bait discreetly enough to avoid scrutiny.

It just adds to the flavour of GAF. It’s entertaining. This place would be boring if we were all just posting thesis on games 24/7.

The way certain posters enter threads and lay traps for their counterparts and successfully lure them every time, it’s hilarious to observe :messenger_tears_of_joy:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Sleep on it. I did. I can't stand anonymous mod messages because there's no way to explain the context of your post so yeah I get ya.

Tale some days off see how you feel. People be people, mods as well. <3

Last edited:

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
OP is threatening to jump off a roof. GAF is so-called superhero sent to save them, but is about to throw them instead.

Clearly, you are a disgrace to your avatar and need to change it.

Coincidentally, this is the first time I've read your username correctly, and I always thought it was "PleaseJump," and I was like

SICK BURN. WIZARD.

yamaci17

every user should be able to choose a banner beneath their avatar from these 3:

Green Rat (a green rat icon on the corner of avatar) for Xbox
Blue Snake (a blue snake icon ^) for PS
Red Cat (a red cat icon ^) for PC

why PC cat? bcoz cats eat snakez and ratz for breakfast

https://purrfectlove.net/will-a-cat-keep-snakes-away/

"Both cats and snakes hunt mice and larger insects. Because of this, the cat will be competing with the snakes directly, hunting and scaring off their food sources, which in turn means fewer snakes."

"The bottom line is that cats do wonders for pest control. Just be sure if you allow your cat to roam the outdoors they have a collar with contact information, they are protected from fleas and ticks, have shelter from the heat and cold, and always have fresh water available. "

See, everything checks out. My boy rofif rofif was right ater all. Cat needs protection from fleas and ticks (viruses and fake links that lead to all kind of nasty adwares and malwares), it needs to have a collar with contact information (windows and its updates), have shelter from the heat (need tons of coolers, 3 case coolers, 1 cpu cooler, 1 gpu cooler. clearly, it requires shelter from the heat. no such requirement with Rats and Snakes. they don't need shelter lol. they just can survive by themselves. maybe under a rock (only 1 fan and low power consumption. after all, they're rats and snakes. they consume proportionally lower power than cats [200w vs 350-700w]) and fresh water

!

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I just made a list of watched threads were nice discussion and banter takes place and mostly ignore the rest of the site. Unless I see an opportunity to make a "funny " post or see an interesting thread. Well. Sometimes when drunk I enter threads acting annoying. But yeah that's rare and I'm only human. I hope. And if I acted unreasonably as an asshole I'll apologize. Builds character

Last edited:
Top Bottom