• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ban request

bitbydeath

I see that you can't appreciate the seriousness of this topic. 30+ gaming vet. Some things are more important than your gamepasses and pee ess plusses.
I tried to be serious once, it didn’t work out for me.

8d280241ebfb2b173535dfd812c9ce1d73949ad1.gif

Yoboman

Most of my anxiety and anger went away when I got my PS5 day one, then it's been news and friendly banter around here. No need to be too irritated about game-related stuff anyway. I miss some of the permabanned xbox fans myself. Bryank is with me on PSN so I'm in touch with him, he's very passionate like TheLastWord. I love Sony a lot, beyond gaming, but they rarely give me something for free. Had plenty of $10 credit in the past for overspending, until I got married...

No Money Bangladeshi GIF by GifGari
Stop being so friendly, Bo

These green rats will lure you into a false sense of security and then drop a triggered emoji on you out of nowhere

arvfab

Banned
every user should be able to choose a banner beneath their avatar from these 3:

Green Rat (a green rat icon on the corner of avatar) for Xbox
Blue Snake (a blue snake icon ^) for PS
Red Cat (a red cat icon ^) for PC

why PC cat? bcoz cats eat snakez and ratz for breakfast

https://purrfectlove.net/will-a-cat-keep-snakes-away/

"Both cats and snakes hunt mice and larger insects. Because of this, the cat will be competing with the snakes directly, hunting and scaring off their food sources, which in turn means fewer snakes."

"The bottom line is that cats do wonders for pest control. Just be sure if you allow your cat to roam the outdoors they have a collar with contact information, they are protected from fleas and ticks, have shelter from the heat and cold, and always have fresh water available. "

See, everything checks out. My boy @rofif was right ater all. Cat needs protection from fleas and ticks (viruses and fake links that lead to all kind of nasty adwares and malwares), it needs to have a collar with contact information (windows and its updates), have shelter from the heat (need tons of coolers, 3 case coolers, 1 cpu cooler, 1 gpu cooler. clearly, it requires shelter from the heat. no such requirement with Rats and Snakes. they don't need shelter lol. they just can survive by themselves. maybe under a rock (only 1 fan and low power consumption. after all, they're rats and snakes. they consume proportionally lower power than cats [200w vs 350-700w]) and fresh water

!

Poor Nintendo fanboys.... Being neglected even in fake fanboy animal wars 😔

Hugare

Is his freedom of speech
Maybe its a cultural thing, because I'm not american, but: freedom of speech my ass

This is a private forum with its own rules. Follow these rules or get shit.

I've been warned here before. Also dont think that it was fair, but mods can sometimes make mistakes, like everyone else.

In many years of GAF I've never blocked anyone. That's freedom of speech, imo. Accepting contrary opinions and not living inside my own bubble.

Maybe its a cultural thing, because I'm not american, but: freedom of speech my ass

This is a private forum with its own rules. Follow these rules or get shit.

I've been warned here before. Also dont think that it was fair, but mods can sometimes make mistakes, like everyone else.

In many years of GAF I've never blocked anyone. That's freedom of speech, imo. Accepting contrary opinions and not living inside my own bubble.
I am not 'American' as well
the 'freedom of speech' card is a joke

Top Bottom