• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ban request

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
what a tit
aUwiBNy.gif

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
This thread has gotten so ridiculous, off the track and insane .....................................................................

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Damn, I LOVE this place

sircaw

Banned
Actually at some point it was kinda funny and frequent, and like 90% of my bans were from memes. :lollipop_tears_of_joy: It's like being a regular resident of jail that you start to be familiar and cops inside there start to like you. Mods after each ban...

custody-officers-april-2019.jpg

Haha! Despite being solely on PS, I kinda have some good xbox fans friends around here. I love you too, mate. :messenger_winking_tongue: :lollipop_raising_hand:
Not to be the one to complain, but you got DenchDeckard DenchDeckard and i got adamsapple adamsapple and Riky Riky as so-called xbox mates, i am feeling really short-changed here. "lollipop_disappointed:

Top Bottom