• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ban request

aUwiBNy.gif
OevLLi3.gif

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
I'm on a perma ban warning for getting too heated over some stupid shit regarding HZD/Elden Ring beef.

Just because you got moderated on is no reason to ask for a ban, you don't know what goes on behind closed doors for anyone else. Just take the L and keep going dude.

I'm on a perma ban warning for getting too heated over some stupid shit regarding HZD/Elden Ring beef.

Just because you got moderated on is no reason to ask for a ban, you don't know what goes on behind closed doors for anyone else. Just take the L and keep going dude.
I agree.

I had a post deleted and Mod reason was "wah wah wah" when in reality it was talk going on between Sony and Xbox on something and had the receipts of proof but wasn't asked to prove it just was deleted

I moved on and didn't suicide my account (yet anyhow)

Why can't people just remove this sight from their favorites and just take a break?

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Sorry we just ran out of them apparently they were very popular. We only have racoon tails left.

In other news: In Ireland we don't drink and drive. We pull over finish our drinks and then drive. Both hands on the wheel at times safety first folks

Nepenthe took them all, didn't she?

Mod edit: calm down and sleep on it if you need to, PS adamsapple is meirl#384839

myMoment.gif

Some unnamed mod deleted my posts.

I wasn't insulting or trolling any specific users, just expressing frustration over the type of superficial responses that clog threads anytime there is a female protagonist that isn't appealing for whatever reasons. (I did take a dig at the anonymous mod who deleted my post in a follow up that was also deleted)

I've loved video games for 30+ years and will never stop. To some of you, I say goodbye with regret. There are definitely members here who contribute interesting, thoughtful discussion and content. There are also many trolls, some of which seem to have preferential treatment for some reason or another. I am proud to say that something like 70% of the users on my ignore list have been banned over the years. So it's been a pretty good run. Good luck everyone who is staying and good luck @EviLore trying to foster a community.

My one regret is not figuring out which banned account adamsapple adamsapple originally posted under.

Please burn my account, and to the mod who deleted my posts. Good job /s

mJ5x9y0.gif

Last edited:

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Kinda getting fed up with my post getting deleted as well. I get it sometimes but since when is a snarky comment not allowed. Often I got now clue why it was deleted.

if anything makes me question renewing gold and makes me post less often now. Oh well.

To be honest op post made me cringe. Bragging about 30+ years of loving games and how big his ban list it because opinions of some people (?) lmao. Nice priorities buddy xD
For someone seemingly as old as you you sure seem to care wayyy too much over some petty shit

FukuDaruma

Well, it's not Resetera, but the arbitrary censorship is notable. I got my post deleted at the New Haven thread, without any explanation, just for comparing these two 'team' photos...

6m8NRFx.png

ZitGst4.jpg

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well, at least it's not Resetera. They banned me there for saying I think PewDiePie isn't racist...

Last edited:
Top Bottom