• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bend Studio Rumored To Be Working On Syphon Filter Spiritual Successor called Project Propaganda (Codename)

Same leaker/person who divulged details on naughty dog's slate of projects. as well as the rumored next bioshock follow up, motorstorm. leaker followed up with, their skepticism of this project but has heard from several other sources citing the same thing. take with a gigantic pinch of.

Stephen Curry Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Editaur

Just glad to see Bend working on bigger projects.

Days gone was the last open world game I could remember that was enjoyable enough to finish.

GHound

If true this sounds like the first first-party PS game I'd actually be excited about in a minute and that is what makes me think it's not. :pie_invert:

While being well made, I didn’t enjoy Days Gone.

The drama surrounding the sequel was sad but I think this is the best way to honor them and their hard work.

What a great legacy IP to revitalize.

Very excited if true.

Last edited:

MScarpa

Huh? Days gone didn't have mxt
"Online elements" 😂 Should be enough of a heads up, plus with Sonys move to more live services, it's a no brainer, but hey lets make a bet? If I'm wrong and there are NO MTX or monetizations, I will gladly take a 1 month ban, if I'm right, you take the 1 month ban, sound fair?

For the record, Days Gone was 1 of my top 3 games of last gen so I'm not a hater. Game was amazing.

Last edited:
This sounds like the IP The Coalition was making before they had to start making Gears of War.
I'd let Coalition work on Gears too. They. Its one of the tentpole franchises in Xbox's library of games alongside Halo and Forza.

That being said I welcome more 3rd person action adventure games with a focus on tactics/stealth. In fact I'd like more co-op games like The Division with its focus on not only single player but drop-in/drop-out co-op multiplayer.

kyliethicc

Fake, again.

Thinking this account knows anything about Sony's games is like thinking Hasan actually makes games.

Last edited:

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
I really hope good things can come out from this studio, I mean they work for Sony for a long time.
As long its not MIB, im happy.

Zeroing

Banned
They got it wrong... I am impressed how nobody on twitter still "leaked" Guerrilla's unannounced game...

TidusYuna

Same leaker/person who divulged details on naughty dog's slate of projects. as well as the rumored next bioshock follow up, motorstorm. leaker followed up with, their skepticism of this project but has heard from several other sources citing the same thing. take with a gigantic pinch of.

Stephen Curry Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

If Steph is pooring the salt, chances are it is a shooter.

yurinka

Coming from this "leaker" means it's 100% fake but I'd love to see Bend making this game. I want more Syphon Filter and Metal Gear. And for some reason they don't want to make proper new Metal Gear, Syphon Filter or Splinter Cell games. I'd buy a spiritual sucessor.

What happened to MEN IN BLACK ?

e08b347c8d87e8a33c21e0649742405d41a85699.gifv

It was fake. It's officially confirmed that Bend is working on a brand new IP created by Bend but we don't know absolutely nothing about it other than -as I remember- it's going to be an open world game that will reuse many systems from Days Gone and that will feature -pretty likely coop- multiplayer.

Last edited:
Top Bottom