• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

best way to get cum out of your hair?

Ecrofirt

I was at the winter concert for my old HS tonight, and some dickhead threw cum into my hair.

I've gotten most of it out, but there's still some left.

I won't cut my hair, so that's out as an option.

You know that goo gone stuff you can use to remove gum from the carpet? it smells like oranges and comes in a clear bottle. Any idea if I can use that in my hair?

Any suggestions?

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
peanut butter
ice

scissors (I'd resort to this before Goo Gone)

peanut butter worked wonders to get gum out of my shirt, so maybe it'll work on hair.

oh and before i go...

I was at the winter concert for my old HS tonight, and some dickhead threw gum into my hair.

:lol

olimario

Banned
Why don't you freeze it with an ice cube, and hit it with a hammer? Works for me when I get bubbly-gum in the old push- broom

Ecrofirt

Ninja Scooter said:
peanut butter worked wonders to get gum out of my shirt, so maybe it'll work on hair.

oh and before i go...

:lol

yea, my sister's in the chorus. I wasn't planning on going, but it's righ tnear my college, and I had just finished my boring-ass Java final.

This is the thanks I get for going to watch my sister sing.

olimario

Banned
Ecrofirt said:
yea, my sister's in the chorus. I wasn't planning on going, but it's righ tnear my college, and I had just finished my boring-ass Java final.

This is the thanks I get for going to watch my sister sing.

You're a good brother. That good outweighs the bad of having gum in your hair.

Man, I saw the title, sighed, and got ready to lock it, but then I saw

Ecrofirt said:
I was at the winter concert for my old HS tonight, and some dickhead threw cum into my hair.
There's just no way that's not funny.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Ecrofirt said:
Thanks mods, for changing my thread completely!

::thumbs up!::

Don't worry, I can't be the only one who figured someone changed the title. :)

Hey mods, I thought you weren't supposed to be doing stuff like this anymore. :p

Dujour

Banned
I just checked a bottle of goo gone and it says to avoid prolonged contact to skin. It says it removes gum, but not from hair. Just let it set for a while before you try and take it off.

I was little when it happened,but I remember my mom freezing it with ice cubes and snapping some pieces off. I don't know if it worked since she eventually cut some of my hair off. :( Don't let them cut your locks!

Oh, it was gum? Well this thread is dumb now.

Good edit whoever did that though, I actually thought some guy came in a plastic cup and just threw it at him.

Ecrofirt

oh yea dude. I took a moneyshot to the face and some got in my hair. I couldn't get it out, so cumfiesta helped a real lot!!

Thanks cumfiesta, you saved my night!

NLB2

Banned
demi said:
Your words confuse me like a hurricane full of confusing words.
I am sorry. My words confused you because your words confused me. I had believed that you meant for Ecroflirt to post images of himself with cum I mean gum in his hair, thus I asked for Ecroflirt to post pictures of his sister as long as his sister is not fat. But it seems that you meant for people to start posting random pictures.

demi

NLB2 said:
I am sorry. My words confused you because your words confused me. I had believed that you meant for Ecroflirt to post images of himself with cum I mean gum in his hair, thus I asked for Ecroflirt to post pictures of his sister as long as his sister is not fat. But it seems that you meant for people to start posting random pictures.

Actually, I did mean what you meant to think what I actually said!

teehee

Top Bottom