• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

best way to get cum out of your hair?

Hollywood

Banned
To recap:

A story about someone throwing gum in his hair was posted.

The words were changed to Cum.

His Redface avatar was changed to something ridiculously funny, you had to see to believe. You missed out. :lol

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
I'm just wondering what Erco did to deserve this, hahaha.

Triumph

Banned
RevenantKioku said:
I'm just wondering what Erco did to deserve this, hahaha.
Wrong place, wrong post, wrong time. It could have been any of us, just take solace in the fact that it WASN'T.

Hollywood

Banned
:lol

Ban him too, it looks like! The guys a cumshot to the wig, and gets banned all in the same night .... Oh man .. :lol

Hollywood

Banned
I forgot to look at the Forum Archive link right above me! (edited by mod)

Oh okay ... I didn't know you guys could save stuff like that.

Docpan

lol im rolling on the floor its so funny i cant stop laughing funny its CUM lol seriously cum is gross lol

Hollywood

Banned
Seriously, I've like cracked a rib reading this stuff .. and usually nothing on the internet makes me laugh. :lol

Someone can put 'EvilLore is my hero' in my tag. :D

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
Thanks for the laughs. Needed them tonight.

I don't see why Ecro is over-reacting to this, though.

SomethingAboutEcro.jpg

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Ok, since Ecro's being so sore about it, Mike put him on No Editing, and I have the original messages back in this thread. Good times!

:lol @ somethingaboutecro

Dujour

Banned
EviLore said:
Ok, since Ecro's being so sore about it, Mike put him on No Editing, and I have the original messages back in this thread. Good times!

Ugh, can't believe even you've sunk to mike levels.

/me won't give you those custom ear-muffs you've been asking for.

Soul4ger

Serafitia said:

Those "custom earmuffs" wouldn't happen to be your thighs, would they?

Laughing at the avatar I made? I can't believe you've sunk to Mike levels, Socreges.

The same goes for everyone else in this thread, aside from Ecrofirt of course.

How could you

tenchir

Don't know if someone mention it, but use cooking oil. I heard cooking oil will break down the gum molecule so you can remove it easiler.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Sera said:

Last I checked, you've spearheaded at least one massive Owning event of my design. Gone soft so soon? And don't equate me with Cheerios over there ;b

Dujour

Banned
heh, ok, but it's Ecro. And he didn't do anything. Anyone that I've annihilated was deserving. Just you wait, Pilate. You'll get yours >;P

ShadowRed

Banned
:lol I was likw WTF I can't believe this shit hasn't been closed yet then I saw the edit by Mike and started laughing my ass off.

Manics

Banned
Am I the only one who thinks that changing "gum" to "cum" really wasn't that funny? I don't understand why everyone is praising this thread.

belgurdo

Banned
Manics said:
Am I the only one who thinks that changing "gum" to "cum" really wasn't that funny? I don't understand why everyone is praising this thread.

It's the rare thread where everyone in it hasn't been hit by the drama/angst bug, and the mods aren't subsequently tripping over themselves to thin the forum's ranks

Azih

Manics said:

Ah Manics, you'll always be a Junior Member in my heart.

Top Bottom