• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blinx 2: Masters of Time & Space coming this Christmas

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
on Xbox of course.

Sorry if old news (the release date). Don't have pics yet.

[strange it wasn't at E3]

EDIT: two multiplayer modes (co-op and battle) 4 players max each. Press release doesn't mention Live so I guess it's just split screen

olimario

Banned
Goodness me, it's been over a month since they were posted. I couldn't find them now if I wanted to. I'll do a quick search of OA, but that's all.

EDIT: Google did the trick. From Famitsu
2977120040429_215245_2_big.jpg
2977120040429_215245_3_big.jpg
558_0005.jpg
558_0007.jpg

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
thats right, i've seen those...

looks interesting at least, i love the pic with that giant beastie

open_mouth_

insert_foot_
The developers should collect some of those crystals so they could go back in time and make a game that doesn't suck.

Microsoft axes a ton of games from their publishing , but keeps this one? Someone at MGS needs to have thier nuts kicked in.

Subitai

sonycowboy said:
Microsoft axes a ton of games from their publishing , but keeps this one? Someone at MGS needs to have thier nuts kicked in.
Without this, there would be nothing exclusive for families this holiday, and it's on time unlike Psychonaughts, Oddworld, and TFLO.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
sonycowboy said:

There were more than 200,000 Blinx sold in the US. MS would be stupid not to publish the sequel.

tenchir

Blimblim said:
There were more than 200,000 Blinx sold in the US. MS would be stupid not to publish the sequel.

Because of the stupid hype surrounding it, you think the fools who bought the game will buy the sequel? Oh yeah, they are fools.

Socreges

Banned
ManaByte said:
From this point forward, ANY game that has ANY sort of WATER in it is a RIP OFF of Super Mario Sunshine!
How about just the ones that have incredibly similar environments. Really, they do look very similar.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Wow, using the character editor you can make a version of blinx that only partially sucks

I don't know. Last time I tried the first game I ended up falling asleep. Worst $20 I spent that day. Of course I also scored Devil May Cry for like 3 bucks brand new at Target the same day so it's a bad comparison.

Yeah, the first game was paced all wrong and added a rough and rushed-feeling experience to make it worse. Not a horrible game, IMO, but certainly not a good game, overall. It's really too bad, as the later areas were really cool and fun... The new game is being revamped so heavily with a lot more apparent focus on the experience...it sounds like this is what Blinx 1 should've been.

Subitai

MightyHedgehog said:
Though it looks a bit underwhelming, at least the gameplay sounds really, really improved upon and fun! Gamespot's preview has me anticipating it.
Yeah, now that I've read it, it sounds pretty awesome. They fixed the things that annoyed people and have added a lot to make the game fun. They made extra Xbox friendly by letting you play the whole thing in 1st person mode if you want.

The pig powers and weapons sound really cool too (black holes and subspace merges look sweet) and you can use them in the multiplayer mode in addition to you custom characters. Too bad they don't have enough time to get it online by this holiday. I guess it was a choice between that or the co-op mode.

The screen shots are graphical step backward though. I hope GS isn't looking at what we can, because I can't see how this looks better.

gunstarhero

NIIICE!

November is going to be a good one - Halo 2 and Blinx 2 have been on the top of my Xbox list all year. Give me another Panzer and all will be good in the world.

Top Bottom