• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blitz The League

Interesting stuff going on at the Blitz The League website.

http://blitzleague.com/

The team bios look great with cool looking player videos!

BLcom_People_Bubba.jpg

I think this game has potential!

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
Oh wow. This game has a lot of potential. I hope it does extremely well.

raYne

DMczaf said:
:lol Oh man, this game is gonna rock. I wonder if you'll have to limit your juice usage at all, scheduled tests/bribes etc or you just have free reign to do whatever you want?

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Isn't this the game where the QB for Atlanta is really fast and named Ron Mexico? I mean that right there makes this game a guaranteed purchase. I'm actually glad they can't get the license because this shit is grade A comedy. I can't wait for the Simmons column on it.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Silent Death said:
Will there be online play and or leagues?
http://www.gamedaily.com/xbox/preview/?id=474&type=0&source=00001&gameid=3828
While on the subject of upgrades, you can customize and enhance just about everything in this game, from your players to your stadiums. You can alter team logos, player names, tattoos, how they wear their jerseys (tucked or un-tucked), and what they wear on their heads. Then you can take this custom team and bring it online, where you'll be able to crush opposing players.

Now this I will buy. I am not much of a sports fan, but the over the top sports games like older NHL Hitz(03 all the way baby) and Blitz, along with the mario sports stuff really strike my fancy. Simple enough for a newbie to learn, but still lots of fun stuff.

Its a shame the REALLY over the top stuff like the bodyslams and whatnot from older blitzes wont be there.

Ristamar

Hmm. Okay, so that "puzzle" was a bit drawn out.

Are the snippets from the book supposed to be a hint about the story mode?

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member

Matlock

Banned
I don't understand that puzzle at all.

edit: :lol that was simple now that I think of it.

double edit: for the first web address, that is

Top Bottom