• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boeing faces 10 more whistleblowers after sudden death of two

Draugoth

Gold Member
2024-04-11T215900Z_1_LYNXNPEK3A0Y5_RTROPTP_3_SPIRIT-AEROSYSTM-M-A-BOEING-PRODUCTION.jpg

The sky is falling — at least on Boeing.

Joshua Dean and John Barnett, the two Boeing whistleblowers, were found dead under mysterious circumstances this year, raising speculations if there was any foul play in their deaths. Their lawyers are now concerned about the possibility that around ten more Boeing whistleblowers may get “scared away” due to their deaths or suffer the same fate.

Brian Knowles, a Charleston, South Carolina, attorney who represented both Barnett and Dean hope their deaths were not in vain.

“These men were heroes. So are all the whistleblowers. They loved the company and wanted to help the company do better,” Knowles told The Post.

“They didn’t speak out to be aggravating or for fame. They’re raising concerns because people’s lives are at stake.”

Jinzo Prime

Gold Member
Brian Knowles, a Charleston, South Carolina, attorney who represented both Barnett and Dean hope their deaths were not in vain.
Both your clients dying two months apart on the same docket has got to put the fear of God in you. He's brave to be speaking out about this.

Last edited:
I wonder what threshold some of the people here who actually believe the 2 whistleblower deaths were somehow coincidences will set for them to become suspicious.

3 deaths? 4? All 12 dead? What's the point where it stops being coincidental? You know who you are, people who don't believe there is any chance of foul play here.

Last edited:

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Expecting the health of these guys to mysteriously nosedive soon. Autopsies will surely point toward attitudes loved ones will say they didn't have, and this whole situation will be levitated above what it would have been otherwise. I pray for the families of the whistle-blowers no longer on our mortal plane.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
I wonder what threshold some of the people here who actually believe the 2 whistleblower deaths were somehow coincidences will set for them to become suspicious.

3 deaths? 4? All 12 dead? What's the point where it stops being coincidental? You know who you are, people who don't believe there is any chance of foul play here.

The company has 140,000 employees FFS, that's a lotta humans and in amongst that many humans yer gonna get a lot of random coincindental deaths, another poster put up a perfectly plausible case for each of those deaths that coupled with the sheer numbers who work for Boeing and well, it doesn't look so conspiracy'ey after all

E-Cat

The company has 140,000 employees FFS, that's a lotta humans and in amongst that many humans yer gonna get a lot of random coincindental deaths, another poster put up a perfectly plausible case for each of those deaths that coupled with the sheer numbers who work for Boeing and well, it doesn't look so conspiracy'ey after all
But those two were whistleblowers, not just employees. There are not 140,000 whistleblowers.

They were 100% murdered.

Nvzman

When the facts actually support that maybe they were murdered and isn't just an insane coincidence.
I STILL want an actual solid theory as to what the fuck killing a whistleblower IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS SHITSHOW accomplishes years after they testified and made their case clear to the public. I'm sorry but theres still zero sense to it. I made an entire lengthy citated post in the other thread detailing how nonsensical the conspiracy theory really is when you analyze and research what happened and the fact that nobody was disputing it and just kept saying "LOL THEY DEF KILLED EM" is evidence nobody has a goddamn clue of what they are talking about.

On top of this, its very obvious when people say "well they are such a huge company in bed with the government, they can definitely get away with it" that they have ZERO FUCKING CLUE how regulation on publicly traded companies in America works. I worked at a public accounting firm as an auditor for years and years, and that is absolutely as far from the truth as you can get. There is so much, an absolutely insane amount of regulation and procedures in place at companies like Boeing that you couldn't even take a shit there without some sort of paper trail acknowledging what happened. It would absolutely be known if there was some sort of private discussion to carry something like this out and put money into it. And because everyone already assumes they carried out these "'""assassinations""", there is no hiding it if they actually did it. It is a completely illogical, idiotic decision at that point that leads nowhere but to doom for the company.

Sorry guys, sometimes life is more boring than you think it is, yall watch too many movies and have too much of a pessimistic view of the world.

Last edited:

MrA

When the facts actually support that maybe they were murdered and isn't just an insane coincidence.
I STILL want an actual solid theory as to what the fuck killing a whistleblower IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS SHITSHOW accomplishes years after they testified and made their case clear to the public. I'm sorry but theres still zero sense to it. I made an entire lengthy citated post in the other thread detailing how nonsensical the conspiracy theory really is when you analyze and research what happened and the fact that nobody was disputing it and just kept saying "LOL THEY DEF KILLED EM" is evidence nobody has a goddamn clue of what they are talking about.

On top of this, its very obvious when people say "well they are such a huge company in bed with the government, they can definitely get away with it" that they have ZERO FUCKING CLUE how regulation on publicly traded companies in America works. I worked at a public accounting firm as an auditor for years and years, and that is absolutely as far from the truth as you can get. There is so much, an absolutely insane amount of regulation and procedures in place at companies like Boeing that you couldn't even take a shit there without some sort of paper trail acknowledging what happened. It would absolutely be known if there was some sort of private discussion to carry something like this out and put money into it. And because everyone already assumes they carried out these "'""assassinations""", there is no hiding it if they actually did it. It is a completely illogical, idiotic decision at that point that leads nowhere but to doom for the company.

Sorry guys, sometimes life is more boring than you think it is, yall watch too many movies and have too much of a pessimistic view of the world.
If anyone's killing them it'd be Airbus. What easier way to make your biggest competitor look bad?
Absurdity aside, there are already 30 other people testifying as whistleblowers besides these 2, now with 10 more thats 40,

GymWolf

People in here told me that billionaire companies can't get away with hiring hitmans to killsomeone so these people have nothing to fear.

Last edited:

There are 12 whistleblowers in this story, and two of them are dead. It's not about 140,000 employees minding their own business, it's about the 12 who are speaking out.

The story here is "two dead out of 12", not "two dead out of 140,000".

MrA

There are 12 whistleblowers in this story, and two of them are dead. It's not about 140,000 employees minding their own business, it's about the 12 who are speaking out.

The story here is "two dead out of 12", not "two dead out of 140,000".
Its not 2 out of 12, there were already over 30 whistleblowers before another 10 came forward

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
I don't know about you guys but I'm ready for some good old-fashioned traditional means of dying. Like that one bit in creepshow where the guy gets buried in the sand and has to go through the high tide. And one of them final destination style where the log of wood hits the windshield. We're talking about creativity here folks.

bender

What time is it?
I don't know about you guys but I'm ready for some good old-fashioned traditional means of dying. Like that one bit in creepshow where the guy gets buried in the sand and has to go through the high tide. And one of them final destination style where the log of wood hits the windshield. We're talking about creativity here folks.

Put some respect on Ted Danson's name.

Z O N E

Is there no way for these guys to expedite their statements or whatever, or to have anonymous Q&A and then reveal the identities later? Full disclosure I'm completely in the dark about how "whistleblowing" works.

Honestly, if I was their lawyer, I would tell them all to record a video spilling ALL the details and to confirm they would never take their own life, then give a copy of this video to multiple people and if anything happens, release it.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Honestly, if I was their lawyer, I would tell them all to record a video spilling ALL the details and to confirm they would never take their own life, then give a copy of this video to multiple people and if anything happens, release it.
They've already testified

sono

Re "Joshua Dean and John Barnett, the two Boeing whistleblowers, were found dead under mysterious circumstances this year, "

What are the mysterious circumstances

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Usually you board a plane and land, now it’s about checking bolts, getting the window seat and doing google searches on the production of the plane.

MrRenegade

Report me if I continue to troll
Boeing is just ruffling its feathers. Internal security sorting out the unreliable ones, marginalize them, then everything continues as before.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Reading this thread while I’m currently on a 737 is distressing lol.

Top Bottom