• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brandy needs to eat! Yuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borat

Banned
51175460.jpg

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
I like skinny chicks w/ big tits, small waist and a nice ass! They all get fat over time.

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
anyone see her on punk'd?

they had a fake cop pull her over..

first she tried to get off the hook cause she was famous..

then she tried to use the black connection (Cause the "officer" was black)..

that completely turned me off from her. ugh.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
Ok, I can't find the pics of Lara Flynn Boyle on the beach in a bikini anywhere (did she somehow get them all taken down?), but if anyone finds it, that is a disgustingly skinny woman.

And that's coming from a guy who often finds really thin women extremely attractive.

Willco

Hollywood Square
Yeah, Lara Flynn Boyle looked like she walked right out of Auschwitz. That was disgusting.

This is not very good, either. You think for the rock she's got on her finger she'd take "better care" of herself. Whatever. Ain't my problem.

belgurdo

Banned
quadriplegicjon said:
anyone see her on punk'd?

they had a fake cop pull her over..

first she tried to get off the hook cause she was famous..

then she tried to use the black connection (Cause the "officer" was black)..

that completely turned me off from her. ugh.

The fact that she tried to get out of a ticket, like most people do, turns you off? Okay

Blackie

belgurdo said:
The fact that she tried to get out of a ticket, like most people do, turns you off? Okay

The problem was that she sounded like an arrogant bitch using her fame to get out of a ticket, like that should give you priveleges over "normal" people. Playing the race card is pretty disgusting and a turn off as well, cause its such a low thing to do. I'd never do some shit like that to get out of a ticket, especially if I was a celebrity. She can pay the fine easy.

mrmyth

Blackie said:
The problem was that she sounded like an arrogant bitch using her fame to get out of a ticket, like that should give you priveleges over "normal" people. Playing the race card is pretty disgusting and a turn off as well, cause its such a low thing to do. I'd never do some shit like that to get out of a ticket, especially if I was a celebrity. She can pay the fine easy.

The saddest part of all is that she never saw anything wrong with it and neither did her handlers. I'm sure she could've not signed the release allowing the show to air. But she apparently didn't think it put her in a bad light. And I love how she manufactured the squeaky clean image but lied about being married while she was pregnant.

ghostface

Blackie said:
The problem was that she sounded like an arrogant bitch using her fame to get out of a ticket, like that should give you priveleges over "normal" people. Playing the race card is pretty disgusting and a turn off as well, cause its such a low thing to do. I'd never do some shit like that to get out of a ticket, especially if I was a celebrity.
So if you were a celebrety and a cop let you off easy because he/she recognized and liked you, you would say "NO PLEASE OFFICER GIVE ME THE TICKET I DERSERVE IT I SOULDNT HAVE ANY PRIVILEGES I'M JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE"? And I believe the term "race card" would apply only if the cop was white. She was just trying to get a favor from a brother/sister, as many would do if the cop was of the same ethnic minority as them.
She can pay the fine easy.
That's what I thought at first, then I remembered a little thing called "demerit points". They have those in the U.S, don't they? What was the violation anyway?

mrmyth

ghostface said:
So if you were a celebrety and a cop let you off easy because he/she recognized and liked you, you would say "NO PLEASE OFFICER GIVE ME THE TICKET I DERSERVE IT I SOULDNT HAVE ANY PRIVILEGES I'M JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE"? And I believe the term "race card" would apply only if the cop was white. She was just trying to get a favor from a brother/sister, as many would do if the cop was of the same ethnic minority as them. That's what I thought at first, then I remembered a little thing called "demerit points". They have those in the U.S, don't they? What was the violation anyway?

It was fake, on PUNK'D. No real violation. And while what she did was arrogant as all hell (she's fucking Brandy, not Oprah), I'm still shocked she allowed it to air. That right there was the stupid part.

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
ghostface said:
So if you were a celebrety and a cop let you off easy because he/she recognized and liked you, you would say "NO PLEASE OFFICER GIVE ME THE TICKET I DERSERVE IT I SOULDNT HAVE ANY PRIVILEGES I'M JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE"? And I believe the term "race card" would apply only if the cop was white. She was just trying to get a favor from a brother/sister, as many would do if the cop was of the same ethnic minority as them. That's what I thought at first, then I remembered a little thing called "demerit points". They have those in the U.S, don't they? What was the violation anyway?

if a cop lets you of easy.. fine.. but the way she was basically demanding that she be let off cause she was famous/black, was truly disgusting in my eyes. .

Rei_Toei

Fclvat sbe Pnanqn, ru?
Maybe I'm playing the game too much, but - that picture reminds me in very, very strange way of Doom 3.

EdLuva

Rei_Toei said:
Maybe I'm playing the game too much, but - that picture reminds me in very, very strange way of Doom 3.

the melting face picture? Raiders of the Lost Ark

the beach pic? looks like some of the skeletons in Doom 3.

but yeah, that beach pic is like UGH!

I don't like Brandy ever since I saw her on PUNK'D

"You can't arrest me, don't you know who I am? I had a TV show. This is because I'm black, isn't it? Come on, you know what this is about, brother."

aoi tsuki

ghostface said:
That's what I thought at first, then I remembered a little thing called "demerit points". They have those in the U.S, don't they? What was the violation anyway?
Yeah, we've got 'em, but it would've been easy for her to have her lawyer take care of any ticket she was issued.

ghostface

So instead of trying to weasel yourself out of the ticket on site (doesn't hurt to try), you would immediately call your lawyer and spend the extra time/money? C'mon, if you really disagree with a ticket, you first try to see if you can something about it AS you're getting it, and if that doesnt work, you contest it in court.

Koshiro

"You can't arrest me, don't you know who I am? I had a TV show. This is because I'm black, isn't it? Come on, you know what this is about, brother."
Jesus christ people like that piss me off. Bringing up race when noone even thought about it, GAH!

It's not about disagreeing with the ticket, it's how she went about it.

She could have been, "Aw come on, there's no chance I could get a break?"

Instead she apparently demanded an exception.

ghostface said:
So instead of trying to weasel yourself out of the ticket on site (doesn't hurt to try), you would immediately call your lawyer and spend the extra time/money? C'mon, if you really disagree with a ticket, you first try to see if you can something about it AS you're getting it, and if that doesnt work, you contest it in court.
You're completely missing the point.

1) She wasn't issued a speeding ticket. She was caught with stolen jewelry. How are you going to weasel out of that?

2) She wasn't debating the charge in account of her innocence. She was telling the guy that she shouldn't get charged/a ticket because she was in a TV show, and then because she was black. There's a difference between me saying, "I don't think I should get this ticket, because the guy in front of me cut me off", and, "Uh, you can just put this ticket away, because I'm an executive at a major banker. And why did you pull me over? It's because I'm white, isn't it [said to a white officer]!"

ghostface

Mike Works said:
You're completely missing the point.

1) She wasn't issued a speeding ticket. She was caught with stolen jewelry. How are you going to weasel out of that?
I really think I'm gonna stop debating this issue because I haven't even seen the episode. The whole time I thought it was about a traffic ticket. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom