• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What will you be wearing/eating for the Xbox direct later ?

41aHBBKFvpL._SX342_QL70_.jpg

xbox one hoodie and mountain game fuel citrus cherry

reinking

Gold Member
I could just state I have something to share and just starting playing the stream for the entire meeting.

Might be worth it.
This is a meeting with me and my iPad. I threw something on my calendar so nobody else can. I usually do not do this but I have one person that likes to schedule meetings around that time, dumb meetings, so I do not want them to be able to do that.

Last edited:

Jigsaah

Gold Member
Chicago Bears hoodie - unwashed
Basketball shorts

I got some round steaks I been wanting to cook up, but I'm also at work, so I think I'll settle for burger made in an airfryer.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
my own tears

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
I won't be watching but I'll be watching for the threads where any hint of multiplatform will be dissected and redissected for meaning. I'll also watch any Flight Sim 2024 stuff on youtube.

Banjo64

cumsessed
Not because of the Xbox event, but my little one has only just gone down so I’m doing my tea now. Home made chicken, bacon and sweetcorn pie (with frozen skin on fries)

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Just finished my workout so now I'm showered and lounging in sweats.

My wife is cooking me some dino nuggies

Top Bottom