• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brazilian pro gamer turned influencer sentenced to 116 years in prison

SleepDoctor

Banned
Damn.

ESJG81dXYAAF4lC

Quite disappointing for a Brazilian chick. No ass at all, straight back to the tail bone 😂😂.

Anyhow, just throw the bitch in a favela and see how well she fares there with the people.

Barnabot

You have no ideia how bad is here right now with that “right” waves lol

Maybe you are some of these that believes in these bullshits that are not actual reality of Brasil.

+ Unemployment was never so high.
+ Economy system doesn’t exists anymore.
+ Corrupt militia everywhere.
+ The Education minister is an illiterate without any ideia of what he is doing.
+ Health system? lol
+ Growth? Brazil is walking backwards.
+ Amazon is being burned in real time.
+ The government have two feet on fascism.

+ Unepmployment

it's shrinking . take notes that informal working is growing. but it doesn't matter for your narrative.

Source? Doesn't worth if you pulled this from your ass

I am considered militia by left along with all the Bolsonaro voters because they are being called by that. without any proof unless from your own asses.

+ The Education minister is an illiterate without any ideia of what he is doing.
you just don't like him because he wants to pull of the left indoctrination

+ Health system? lol
I still use the SUS by myself and it is the same shit as it was from your previous government from 16 years ago.

it was. then people were thinking that Bolsonaro the one responsible that and it was pure bullshit coming from left.

have proof? you turn.

I'm also one of these fascists who is debating with you right now. i don't know why no one was sent to the gulag for having an opinion until now.

3JFe9es.png

am i doing this fascists thing right?

This is the only bs being spread about our country.

now i know why you want only to talk about videogames. keep you and ethomaz ethomaz playing games. but if you wanna call out someone with your fiction of what you think of Brazil then better come with proofs.

ethomaz

Banned
+ Unepmployment

it's shrinking . take notes that informal working is growing. but it doesn't matter for your narrative.

Source? Doesn't worth if you pulled this from your ass

I am considered militia by left along with all the Bolsonaro voters because they are being called by that. without any proof unless from your own asses.

you just don't like him because he wants to pull of the left indoctrination

+ Health system? lol
I still use the SUS by myself and it is the same shit as it was from your previous government from 16 years ago.

it was. then people were thinking that Bolsonaro the one responsible that and it was pure bullshit coming from left.

have proof? you turn.

I'm also one of these fascists who is debating with you right now. i don't know why no one was sent to the gulag for having an opinion until now.

3JFe9es.png

am i doing this fascists thing right?

now i know why you want only to talk about videogames. keep you and ethomaz ethomaz playing games. but if you wanna call out someone with your fiction of what you think of Brazil then better come with proofs.
I stopped on unemployment because you tried to spread fake news (an usual trick used by that government).

But nice try... everything I posted is what we are facing today in Brasil.

Last edited:

Airbus Jr

Banned
Full article;

images
116 year for larceny?

Isnt that abit too much? She can kiss goodbye to family, life, having kids...and everything....

Wtf is wrong with brazillian federal law? She dont deserve that

Such a beautiful looking girl...has to end up rot in prison for the rest of her life......

What a total waste and absolute shitshow...

Last edited:
Man does everyone here hungry for sex or what ?

Reading some of the comments here is embarasing...shame on you guys...restraint yourself....

116 for larceny is too much.....can she get a decent lawyer or something like that to fight for her freedom? Shes done bad but i feel sorry for her....

Last edited:

Barnabot

I stopped on unemployment because you tried to spread fake news (an usual trick used by that government).

But nice try... everything I posted is what we are facing today in Brasil.
and your proof is... your own ass? your emotions? or you wanna come with some evidences? all you have done is making accusations without the need of having something to back you up. it easier to be a leftist simce you don't need to prove anything. you just need to make an accusation and the rest will take care by itself. lets see if in march 15 we'll see people bringing the "pain" you feel in the streets instead of supporting Bolsonaro.

2022 is gonna suck ass for you.

EDIT: i saw you posted a source from "o globo" the same "globo" corporation the government is not giving money anymore. but like i said doesn't matter to you or them if the informal job is increasing. keep pushing your narrative and pray for this government to bust.

Last edited:

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
so that’s what it takes to become a celebrity in the gaming community? Being a female with large breasts. Commit a crime before giving any actual effort.

Dude if i can fight for her freedom..il do that....just sent her to my room right away...

such a poor girl dont deserve that......116 years in prison...jezzzz....these people are heartless....

Last edited:

ethomaz

Banned
and your proof is... your own ass? your emotions? or you wanna come with some evidences? all you have done is making accusations without the need of having something to back you up. it easier to be a leftist simce you don't need to prove anything. you just need to make an accusation and the rest will take care by itself. lets see if in march 15 we'll see people bringing the "pain" you feel in the streets instead of supporting Bolsonaro.

2022 is gonna suck ass for you.

EDIT: i saw you posted a source from "o globo" the same "globo" corporation the government is not giving money anymore. but like i said doesn't matter to you or them if the informal job is increasing. keep pushing your narrative and pray for this government to bust.
You are a bolsominion.
Now the fake news makes sense.
:messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Each people that lives in my county... unbelievable how people support all his lies.

BTW the source of the fact unemployment is increasing at fast rate is IBGE... you can find other site if you don’t believe Globo :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:

Aion002

Man does everyone here hungry for sex or what ?

Reading some of the comments here is embarasing...shame on you guys...restraint yourself....

116 for larceny is too much.....can she get a decent lawyer or something like that to fight for her freedom? Shes done bad but i feel sorry for her....

The maximum prison time in Brazil is 40(30 most of times) years... And almost no one serves that much, Brazil has an extremely lenient prison time law, that allow a shit ton of benefits to prisoners, including cutting in more than half of the sentence time.

In this case, in particular, she probably won't be arrested and she is appealing in liberty. The Superior Stance judge, tipycally, will, probably, change her sentence to something way more light.

Which is a shame in my opinion...

Last edited:
The maximum prison time in Brazil is 40(30 most of times) years... And almost no one serves that much, Brazil has an extremely lenient prison time law, that allow a shit ton of benefits to prisoners, including cutting in more than half of the sentence time.

In this case, in particular, she probably won't be arrest and she is appealing in liberty. The Superior Stance judge, tipycally, will, probably, change her sentence to something way more light.

Which is a shame in my opinion...

So how does this translate into brazillian jurisdiction law ?

That 116 years prison sentences means nothing ?

How much will she actually gets if her appeal suceed?

Last edited:

ethomaz

Banned

That 116 years prison sentences means nothing ?

How much will she actually gets if her appeal suceed?
She will appeal decreasing the sentence.
She will pay back the scammed consumers in dozen of parcels.
She will do community service.

She will do all of that outside the jail.

The chances to her go to jail are near 0%.

Last edited:

Aion002

That 116 years prison means nothing ?

How much will she gets if her appeal suceed?
In practical ways... Yes. The law does not allow someone to be in jail for such time. However, if the sentence proceeds, that will hurt some of her appeals for benefits.

I would bet in something like 2 to 6 years if she gets prison time... Which she might not...

She will appeal.
She will pay back the scammed consumers.
She will do community service.

She will do all of that Outside the jail.

Well im actually glad and relieved to know that...

But from 116 years prison straight to community service? What a joke..

Thats difficulty lvl is like from Bloodborne uncle Gerhman boss fight into facing regular undead soldier holding a torchlight.....

Something is wrong with your law system guys....

Last edited:

ethomaz

Banned
Well im actually glad and relieved to know that...

But from 116 years prison straight to community service? What a joke..

Thats difficulty lvl is like from Bloodborne uncle Gerhman boss fight into facing regular undead soldier.....
Sadly it is a joke reality.
Unless your are from a poor family where you are killed no matter the age without knew which cop shoot the bullet.

Last edited:
Sadly it is a joke reality.
Unless your are from a poor family where you are killed no matter the age without knew which cop shoot the bullet.
Sounds terible...i feel sory for those unfortune soul....

I wish all the best for you people, for your government and your people...hope you guys can fix this issue....

i want to visit Brazil someday...its such a beautiful country....

Last edited:

ethomaz

Banned
Sounds terible...i feel sory for those unfortune soul....

I wish all the best for you people, for your government and your people...hope you guys can fix this issue....

i want to visit Brazil someday...its such a beautiful country....
It is an wonderful country to travel.
People are very very friendly.
There are too many great places to visit... even Brasilians didn’t know everything here.

Last edited:

Barnabot

You are a bolsominion.
Now the fake news makes sense.
:messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Each people that lives in my county... unbelievable how people support all his lies.

BTW the source of the fact unemployment is increasing at fast rate is IBGE... you can find other site if you don’t believe Globo :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy:
i never said there wasn't unemployment i said the news are twisting the fact to push a narrative. just like globo. just be as disingenous as you are trying to push. keep laughing for the years to come. weird reaction for a crying leftist.

ethomaz

Banned
i never said there wasn't unemployment i said the news are twisting the fact to push a narrative. just like globo. just be as disingenous as you are trying to push. keep laughing for the years to come. weird reaction for a crying leftist.

Now GAFers can understand why Brasil is lite that :messenger_tears_of_joy:

- Unemployment increasing at fast rate = positive news
- Colapse of the economy = positive news
- Dollar > R$4.60 = positive news
- Amazon burning = positive news
- Little PIB 1% grow = positive news

Last edited:

Barnabot

It is an wonderful country to travel.
People are very very friendly.
There are too many great places to visit... even Brasilians didn’t know everything here.

About your IBGE source:

Desemprego cai em 16 estados em 2019, mas 20 têm informalidade recorde

google transalte says said:
Unemployment falls in 16 states in 2019, but 20 have record informality

do you want me to draw to you? need help? power the of friendship to help you?

google transalte says said:
Despite the drop in unemployment in 2019, the informality rate - the sum of workers without a license, domestic workers without a license, employer without CNPJ, own account without CNPJ and auxiliary family worker - reached its highest level since 2016 in Brazil (41.1 %) and also in 20 states.

learn how to use your weapons if you want to pull them.

Now GAFers can understand why Brasil is lite that :messenger_tears_of_joy:

- Unemployment increasing at fast rate = positive news
- Dollar > R$4.60 = positive news
- Amazon burning = positive news

Abou your PIB:
let's use a source you like so I cannot be so fascist about that.
XLUxLMa.png

tell if me was the current government doing what happened in 2015 and 2016 and tell me if it was the current government who broke the country

also any inputs with sources about the dollar? or just emotions?

also you are yet to prove your point about economy.

"Always accuse your adversary of what you yourself are doing."

I guess the majority of gaffers are alread proof of leftist bullshit. but keep lying until they believe. Well some of them might do.

Last edited:

rofif

Banned
I mean... no amount of money is worth this many years in prison... less is given for murder.
I understand the is a thief... but cmon. Give her 10 years or something. not 100

ethomaz

Banned
About your IBGE source:

Desemprego cai em 16 estados em 2019, mas 20 têm informalidade recorde

do you want me to draw to you? need help? power the of friendship to help you?

learn how to use your weapons if you want to pull them.

Abou your PIB:
let's use a source you like so I cannot be so fascist about that.
XLUxLMa.png

tell if me was the current government doing what happened in 2015 and 2016 and tell me if it was the current government who broke the country

also any inputs with sources about the dollar? or just emotions?

also you are yet to prove your point about economy.

"Always accuse your adversary of what you yourself are doing."

I guess the majority of gaffers are alread proof of leftist bullshit. but keep lying until they believe. Well some of them might do.
Unbelievable the brain washer they did :messenger_tears_of_joy:
You can’t even comprehend the sources you own posted.

You don’t even know 2015-2016 were global recession.
2019 1.1% is terrible bad.

Last edited:

Barnabot

Nope.
You just have no ideia of what happens in Brasil right now.
And it is becoming worst every day.

There isn’t any single positive metrics.
Indicators are gone to bad to worst.
saving this disenginuous post for future reference.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

Banned
I agree with the sentancing if she was selling her bath water and scammed folks out of their cash.

If i dont get my ass water i ordered 200 years minimum

TTOOLL

You have no ideia how bad is here right now with that “right” waves lol

Maybe you are some of these that believes in these bullshits that are not actual reality of Brasil.

+ Unemployment was never so high.
+ Health system? lol
+ Growth? Brazil is walking backwards.

Wtf is this bullshit, arrombado???

Hawke502

ethomaz

Banned
how is it fake news when your own links agree that there was a decrease in homicides? You are desperate, i get it. GDP growing, unemplayement decreasing, violence decreasing, none of the leftist's predictions were true, i would be desperate too.
The data is incomplete lol
It is used by the minister to try to make the indicator good.
It is not even a result from the government because they did nothing.

Are you sure you read it?

Top Bottom