• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brazilian pro gamer turned influencer sentenced to 116 years in prison

ethomaz

Banned
Holy shit this is why I hate politics. Look at these comments. The leftist guy didn't post any evidence to what he said and called people fascist. And it didn't even have to do with the topic.

Fuck. People just bring up this shit everywhere, and it goes the same way EVERYTIME.

I basically left facebook to avoid this. And out of all places, I have to read "fake news" claims and "bolsominion" claims in neogaf. Shit.
I think you did some mistake here... I’m not leftist.
And the Brasilian situation is becoming even worse every new day.
The economy is a joke.

Let's see what outsiders thinks about what we beloved president says about womans.
c66cbca6-bdd8-4d3a-9fef-9b2ef708187e.jpg

Maybe it is everything alright to you, or you live in a different Brasil lol
Who knows.

Last edited:

mhirano

The economy is a joke.

Let's see what outsiders thinks about what we beloved president says about womans.

Who knows.
No one cares about your country politics.
And how do you expect people to read this political cartoon that is in a foreign language?

ethomaz

Banned
No one cares about your country politics.
And how do you expect people to read this political cartoon that is in a foreign language?
It is a phase compilation from our president about women for the Women’s day.
Take in mind it is all phases directed to woman that he claimed in the congress or interviews.

- Your idiot! Ignorant
- I don’t give a shit to you
- In memory of Ustra, Dilma’s horror (Ustra was a torturer militar here)
- She wanted to give the “hole” at any price
- Who wants to come here to fuck a woman, fell free to
- Everyone went after chicken, women’s were not like today
- My sons aren’t at risk to date a black woman
- Soon get pregnant, six months of maternity’s license
- She doesn’t deserve be raped because she is so ugly
- I made four man childrens but the fifth I messed up and made a woman

Last edited:

oagboghi2

Take in mind it is all phases directed to woman that he claimed in the congress or interviews.

- Your idiot! Ignorant
- I made four man children but the fifth I was weak and made a woman
Who fucking cares

And for someone who isn't a leftist, you sure do act like one

ethomaz

Banned
Who fucking cares

And for someone who isn't a leftist, you sure do act like one
If anybody asked then he cares lol

I understand now... not being leftist means you need to have preconceptions :messenger_tears_of_joy:

You have no ideia what means right and left in politics lol

Last edited:

WolfusFh

The economy is a joke.

Who knows.

No, you didn't get it. I don't think everything is alright. I don't think it's going to hell. But that's not the point. Do you think this is the first time I've heard this? Because I've read this 10000 times TODAY. With 10000 others being the opposite.

It's always the same shitty lines with shitty arguments and I don't want to see that. I don't care if you guys have a hate boner for bolsonaro or if you guys love sucking his dick. I DO NOT WANT TO READ THIS SHIT IN HERE.

If I wanted dumbasses shoving politics into everything and calling people fascist or communist I'd go to Reddit or 4chan respectively. But this isn't either. So leave me alone with this crap at least in here.

ethomaz

Banned
I'm sorry, are you not the one calling people fascists and posting cartoons in this thread?

Acting like a leftist
The president... not others.

There are a lot of right politicians that are not fascists (maybe even the majority are really great politicians with the good ideias... I like that) but the Bolsonaro ideals are fascists even his influences.

I’m a bit mixed I like most right ideias while there are some left ideias I support but it is less than the right ones... I’m 100% capitalist for example... are there a center? Here in Brasil has but I don’t know about US or where you live.

Last edited:

WolfusFh

If anybody asked then he cares lol

I understand now... not being leftist means you need to have preconceptions :messenger_tears_of_joy:

You have no ideia what means right and left in politics lol

Didn't you fucking notice that people don't want to hear about brazilian politics? Because they don't.

That's not the point of the damn forum. Fuck. I hate you people and your damn politics boner stuck in your asses. "Oh look, a random subject, I gotta go talk about politics in there in the most pretentious way possible".

ethomaz

Banned
Didn't you fucking notice that people don't want to hear about brazilian politics? Because they don't.

That's not the point of the damn forum. Fuck. I hate you people and your damn politics boner stuck in your asses. "Oh look, a random subject, I gotta go talk about politics in there in the most pretentious way possible".
But the guy asked lol
So you generalized.
If you don’t care then I don’t care what you think too... still friends?

Last edited:

WolfusFh

But the guy asked lol
So you generalized.
If you don’t care then I don’t care what you think too... still friends?

He didn't ask. Nobody did. He even said "no one cares about your country's politics". He then said that posting shit in Portuguese is even more pointless. That's not asking.

But I am asking for you and whoever shoves politics in everything to leave the rest of us alone.

Especially Brazilians. Do you really think that there's someone here that didn't see what you posted at least 10 times? Do you really think that's why these people are coming to a gaming forum in the gaming section?

ethomaz

Banned
He didn't ask. Nobody did. He even said "no one cares about your country's politics". He then said that posting shit in Portuguese is even more pointless. That's not asking.

But I am asking for you and whoever shoves politics in everything to leave the rest of us alone.

Especially Brazilians. Do you really think that there's someone here that didn't see what you posted at least 10 times? Do you really think that's why these people are coming to a gaming forum in the gaming section?
He asked lol
You being mad doesn’t change that.
Just take a time from the thread I guess.

Last edited:

mhirano

- Your idiot! Ignorant
- I made four man childrens but the fifth I messed up and made a woman
I was just trolling you.
I'm brazilian too and thought your translation was pretty bad (kinda reminded me of Joel Santana).

Back to topic, her lawyer says she will get 2 years at most.

Top Bottom