• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brazilian pro gamer turned influencer sentenced to 116 years in prison

dolabla

pvWmLyb.jpg

Orta

Banned
Whoever sent her to jail should be jailed him/herself.

At the very least she should be ordered to do multiple nudey cosplay shoots as punishment.

GodofWhimsy

Go back to resetera then and don’t participate in these threads if you get so triggered

There's a difference between being an open minded discussion platform (which I come to gaf for) and being juvenile. Seriously, did we want gaf to be more open to outside opinions just so we could focus on "Fuck yeaaaaah titssssss" everytime anything remotely feminine entered the frame? It's fucking bland, and has about all the substance as my younger brothers friends conversations.

Sincerely, a Conservative who isn't 13.

Tesseract

Banned
There's a difference between being an open minded discussion platform (which I come to gaf for) and being juvenile. Seriously, did we want gaf to be more open to outside opinions just so we could focus on "Fuck yeaaaaah titssssss" everytime anything remotely feminine entered the frame? It's fucking bland, and has about all the substance as my younger brothers friends conversations.

rekt

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
116 years??
I think there's an extra 1 in there that shouldn't be.

115 makes more sense.

WolfusFh

Holy shit this is why I hate politics. Look at these comments. The leftist guy didn't post any evidence to what he said and called people fascist. And it didn't even have to do with the topic.

Fuck. People just bring up this shit everywhere, and it goes the same way EVERYTIME.

I basically left facebook to avoid this. And out of all places, I have to read "fake news" claims and "bolsominion" claims in neogaf. Shit.

DESTROYA

A lot of people come here for info and to have some fun, if you find it to be distasteful fine.
Your new here so why ruin having a little lighthearted entertainment to take the edge off all the craziness going on in the world.
GAF has a pretty good balance of being serious when called for while still being a fun place to hangout, like I posted earlier there are other options so who are you call us juvenile.

Sincerely, someone that thinks you need loosen up

Last edited:

lock2k

Banned
Holy shit this is why I hate politics. Look at these comments. The leftist guy didn't post any evidence to what he said and called people fascist. And it didn't even have to do with the topic.

Fuck. People just bring up this shit everywhere, and it goes the same way EVERYTIME.

I basically left facebook to avoid this. And out of all places, I have to read "fake news" claims and "bolsominion" claims in neogaf. Shit.
Fascist is the favorite buzzword of retarded people. lol Just ignore those idiots.

Last edited:

chemspida

Banned
You have no ideia how bad is here right now with that “right” waves lol

Maybe you are some of these that believes in these bullshits that are not actual reality of Brasil.

+ Unemployment was never so high.
+ Economy system doesn’t exists anymore.
+ Corrupt militia everywhere.
+ The Education minister is an illiterate without any ideia of what he is doing.
+ Health system? lol
+ Growth? Brazil is walking backwards.
+ Amazon is being burned in real time.
+ The government have two feet on fascism.
Bloody leftists and their facts.

Last edited:

deafmedal

Reality check: You should not think sexually of another woman when you're committed.
Yeah, Imma go with no on this one. Biology completely disagrees. Making the “choice” to be committed means you put your partner’s emotional needs above the built in, physical, thousands of years old urge to propagate with everyone possible. There is no longer a real biological imperative for me to spread my seed so I am able to exert self control and remain faithful to the person I entered into that agreement with even if my body would love to plow all the fields.

I’m married, not blind or dead. My wife feels the same way, I feel bad for people who ignore our very basis and allow jealousy or religious dogma to shame something so natural.

Last edited:

Mista

Banned
Yeah, Imma go with no on this one. Biology completely disagrees. Making the “choice” to be committed means you put your partner’s emotional needs above the built in, physical, thousands of years old urge to propagate with everyone possible. There is no longer a real biological imperative for me to spread my seed so I am able to exert self control and remain faithful to the person I entered into that agreement with even if my body would love to plow all the fields.

I’m married, not blind or dead. My wife feels the same way, I feel bad for people who ignore our very basis and allow jealousy or religious dogma to shame something so natural.
Relax yeah? I was fucking around with Matty as ALWAYS

Closer

Yeah. From 1995 to 2001 was the presidency of FHC from the center-left to left-wing party (PSDB)

This is the third bullshit, at least the "center-left to left-wing" part. I mean, I don't even blame you, as brazilians generally can't tell what "center" really is. They just go "it is right" or "it is left" to fit their own narrative, as they are too sensitive to even think straight.

Last edited:

A little voice in my head is saying, her ass is kinda flat for a Brazilian... You sure she not an expat just living in Brazil?

*And such are the times we live in where fake brick assjobs has ruined the natural bootiliciousness magnets drawing us to attention. Like frozen icecream on our balls we see flatness everywhere! Our eyes lie to us I say! Long Live Brasil!!! Free her I say. I don't even know what Larceny is but come on it can't be as bad as herpes totally curable. Free her, I say for if you find yourself wanting to get into a shower with her and washing her hair with goldden honey sweet shampoo, me too, my friend ME TOO.

GymWolf

Man does everyone here hungry for sex or what ?

Reading some of the comments here is embarasing...shame on you guys...restraint yourself....

116 for larceny is too much.....can she get a decent lawyer or something like that to fight for her freedom? Shes done bad but i feel sorry for her....
Dude if i can fight for her freedom..il do that....just sent her to my room right away...

such a poor girl dont deserve that......116 years in prison...jezzzz....these people are heartless....

mmm:messenger_confused:

Stere

I played against her team in CSGO once, I think she was playing for Keyd Stars at the time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom