• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brie Larson first livestream on Youtube playing Knockout City

Status
Not open for further replies.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Thanks to EA for partnering with me in my first livestream on YouTube. And sending my love and thanks to our resident streaming experts BrookeAB & Sykkuno for joining my first YouTube live stream. What do you want to see me stream next?

Captain Marvel GIF by Marvel Studios

Last edited:
J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
She goes through the same issue that nearly every new streamer does(has a hard time talking, focusing, and playing at the same time). At least she had fun.

wipeout364

Hopefully there is a disclaimer that says paid advertisement. I downloaded the game on gamepass and played a couple of rounds, I really disliked it. Rocket arena blows this away and look how that game was received, be interesting to see how it does.

Shubh_C63

She goes through the same issue that nearly every new streamer does(has a hard time talking, focusing, and playing at the same time). At least she had fun.
I am not a streamer but I talk shit about the game the entire time I am playing solo, like a crazy person.

The shit talking stops when game actually becomes good or is too damn difficult.

elliot5

Yeah I figured, it just looks like shite. The gameplay I mean. Slapping higher resolution/textures on it ain't gonna make the game good.
I can assure you the gameplay is not shit. It is very fun and addictive. It's like thinking Rocket League is shit because you just drive and boost around. There's a lot of skill expression and matches are typically pretty neck-and-neck so it's always a little tense.

Umbral

I love it when it I see celebrities taking a check to pretend to like and play games on YouTube.

YouTube wants to be accepted by the establishment so bad.

Banjo64

cumsessed
This woman is a literal robot with no personality. You should watch The Critical Drinker on her, there’s this hilarious clip where she’s being interviewed next to Hawk Eye (I think) and whilst she’s blabbering on pretentiously his eyes are just like ‘what the fuck are you going on about, you massive idiot’.

Last edited:

Blond

Banned
Does hollywood not pay enough? I wouldn't be able to watch this for over 3 minutes, but good for her.
COVID really fucked up the bag for a lot of these celebrities, people aren’t really going to the movies, no ones reading the gossip blogs and pages, they can’t tour and do engagement’s and just about anything publicly they use to rely on to keep their name in the public concise is gone so they’re invading spaces like this.

ManaByte

This woman is a literal robot with no personality. You should watch The Critical Drinker on her, there’s this hilarious clip where she’s being interviewed next to Hawk Eye (I think) and whilst she’s blabbering on pretentiously his eyes are just like ‘what the fuck are you going on about, you massive idiot’.

Wow,18 posts for the YouTube Brie Larson hate boner to show up in a Brie Larson thread. Took longer than normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom