• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bruce Campbell in video games

Krathoon

There is always a particular voice actor that makes a video game a must buy for me...
Bruce Campbell.
You are guaranteed some silliness with this guy.
Like the time he goes and makes a sandwich in the Spiderman game or the funny little quips in 3D Pitfall.
Of course, he hams it up playing Ash in the Evil Dead games.
He even plays a world weary pilot in Tachyon: The Fringe.
He may have done more games. Post your clips.

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
ER20054.jpg

Dr.Morris79

I love everything that he is in. The man is a god damn national treasure! Brisco County Jr is my favorite show of his besides Evil Dead.
tU5quDx.png
Love old Bruce! I'd never heard of Brisco before so just bought the box set off Ebay, that, and burn notice, another show i'd never seen (y)

Good call, and i've got stuff to watch with me favourite actor :)

Doom85

He should replace amber heard in aquaman 2.

James Wan: Mr. Campbell, it’s an honor to have you on board.
Bruce Campbell: Hey, no problem. I’ve done a few cameos in Raimi’s comic films, but I was overjoyed to hear you want me in a major role for Aquaman 2.
James Wan: Glad to hear it. So here’s your costume. I’ll give you some privacy to get changed and you can just meet us on set.
Bruce Campbell: Whoa, what is this outfit?! Why is there so much cleavage?!
James Wan: That’s what Mera wears. You know, Aquman’s girlfriend.
Bruce Campbell: I thought I’d be playing Aqualad…..okay, maybe given my age I should have known that wasn’t happening.
Jason Momoa: Oh hey, Bruce! You ready to shoot the make out scene?
Bruce Campbell:

Uh Oh Wrestling GIF by WWE

Krathoon

There is a photo with Bruce and Nathan Fillion that is hilarious.
Somebody find it.

Last edited:

Krathoon

For a while there there were silly shows like Hercules, Xena, Cleopatra 2525, and Jack of All Trades and then they stopped.

MonkeyChime

Neo Member
Years ago he did a speaking engagement at a book signing that was Cspan i think. He's charming as hell and its a good watch

Krathoon

Bubba Ho-Tep is a classic.
Brisco County Jr. should have lasted longer.
Did they resolve the orb storyline? I think they did.

Last edited:

lifa-cobex

I never understood why he didn't become a bigger actor.
Huge in B-list movies. Probably the most well known.

He's got the looks and he's a great actor.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
I love everything that he is in. The man is a god damn national treasure! Brisco County Jr is my favorite show of his besides Evil Dead.
tU5quDx.png
I love Jack of All Trades. Bruce Campbell playing Bruce Campbell, and Verne Troyer as Napoleon!

Krathoon

Might as well get it on streaming since there are a lot of seasons.
It is on Hulu.

It looks like there is also a movie or something that focuses on Bruce's character.

Last edited:

jaysius

Banned
Geeze. There is like seven seasons of Burn Notice.
It's not great, but kind of fun, the later seasons became less fun and more serious as the show became more popular, it shouldn't be high on any watchlist. I was never super eager to see the next episode when it was on weekly, but when it came it was something to watch. Lots of corny bad moments, then they tried to put serious moments in a show that wasn't ready for said moment it made the show feel really off and not great at times.

Last edited:
Top Bottom