• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buffy Characters VS Angel Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabris

LakeEarth said:
True, but Spike has problems about self control. He loses balance easy (The Gift, for example). Angel is much more controlled (probably all that meditation) and probably wouldn't have fallen for that.

Yeah, but Spike is more passionate. See: "Destiny".

Tabris

Not really interested in the Big Bad question besides this one...

Angelus > Glory (Angelus would have no problems killing Ben, and he wouldn't have the whole forgetting Ben = Glory problem the humans had).

LakeEarth

Should've been in another post, but a good idea.

The Mayor (in either Forms) VS The Beast

See, this is my favourite. Both are basically invulnerable. What I see happening is the Mayor in snake form eating the Beast, and the Beast completely ripping a hole through him and tearing him up on the inside. BEAST!

Holtz VS Kokisstoff

Strange combination. Ancient vampire (the one who killed Faith's original watcher, I think, the spelling is a little weird) vs Holtz... see, Holtz killed TONS of vampires on his persuit of Angelus, but he ever did catch him. I'd give it to Holtz though, cause Kokistov or whatever never seemed to be a smart demon. Just wanted to feed and crap. He could've easily been tricked. HOLTZ!! (unless I'm thinking of the wrong monster)

Angelus VS Glory

Another strange combo. Glory does seem like the type to be tricked by Angelus' verbal abuses. But at the same time, she has MUCH more strength than Angelus. And seeing the beating Spike got by her, I'm saying ... GLORY!!! Unless Ben's dead ass wants to pop up at the wrong time.

Lindsey VS Evil Spike

Spike. Fucking Lorne killed Lindsey. SPIKE!!!!

Sahjhan vs The First

LOL, battle of the people who can't touch each other. Draw...!!!!!

Cyrus Vail VS Evil Willow
Now here is the thing. We never did see Cyrus in his prime. Just his oxygen tank, IV'd constantly form. I'm going with Dark Willow!!!!!!

Dru VS Darla
Neat little fight. Darla seems the better fighter, but Dru actually got some magic up her sleeves. I'm going with Dru on this one, just cause I like her more. DRU!!!!!!!

Crazy just lost Fred Wesley VS The Master
Wesley decapitates the master with a shotgun blast to the face. WESLEY!!!!!!

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
"Spike's not exactly your typical vampire though that you can just hit a few times and throw a stake into. He's beaten slayers, and he held his own with Angel. I don't see him having much problem with Gunn."

Yes, that's the actual reason, not the first one you tried to give.

GrEeN89 said:
Round Two
The Buffy Big Bads vs The Angel Big Bads remember everyone is at par. [/B]

The Mayor (in either Forms) VS The Beast

Haven't seen the Beast yet (c'mon Season 4, hit DVD already!), but the Mayor was just a giant snake. Ascension my white hairy ass. Beast.

Holtz VS Kokisstoff

Kakistos, not Kokisstoff. Kakistos was a tough vamp, but Holtz brought down several hundred vampires (according to W&H's files). Holtz would probably take Kakistos.

Angelus VS Glory

If Angelus could survive a fight with Glory long enough for her to turn back into Ben momentarily, he'd win. But Glory was always getting weaker the closer she got to the deadline. Glory when she first appeared would have easily killed Buffy and Angel at the same time if she had no interest in keeping them alive. Tough call, I'd give the edge to Glory.

Lindsey VS Evil Spike

Evil Spike. Lindsey's a pretender. He wussed out on being evil.

Sahjhan vs The First

Given how everyone says The First Evil was written to be weak (haven't seen Season 7 yet), I guess you'd have to go with Sahjhan. Besides, he owned Angel easily and wasn't even killed--merely contained--by Justine. Add that to the fact that he was powerful enough to manipulate the Prophecy through time travel and you've got a badass mofo.

Cyrus Vail VS Evil Willow

No idea who Cyrus is, going with Willow again. Lest we all forget she almost brought the end of the world?

Dru VS Darla

Darla, Dru was too stupid.

Crazy just lost Fred Wesley VS The Master

The Master is an ancient vampire. Wesley using magic might be able to take him, tough call. I'd have to give the edge to The Master.

Anyanka

LakeEarth said:
Your the type of guy who played as Stryker in MK3, aren't you?

I do play as Stryker!

Senator Brucker is a demon. In Powerplay she mentions she clawed through hell and got inside a human body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom