• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bush/Zombie Reagan 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prospero

Bush/Zombie Reagan 2004

If it's wrong to think this is funny, then I don't want to be right.

It's Morning in America... Again!
Difficult times call for great leaders -- men of vision, strength and courage. Men like George W. Bush and the shambling, reanimated corpse of Ronald Reagan. Welcome to the official Web site of Bush/Zombie Reagan 2004, Inc., home of the new Republican presidential ticket!

What are some advantages of adding Zombie Reagan to the ticket?

He will demonstrate America's resolve to continue the battle against terrorism. Instead of retreating to an undisclosed location, for instance, Zombie Reagan will be on the front lines, eating illegal combatants.

Wolfy

Banned
LOL! Eating the enemies!

Anyway, he'll bankrupt Hell just like he bankrupted the Soviets. And he will double Heavens Navy to 450 ships.

LOL! Hilarious.

[Transcript of press conference in the Rose Garden on June 7th, 2004.]

BUSH: Hello. Thank you all for coming. I know you're not here to listen to me talk, so I'll make this brief. America has always needed strong leaders, and as you know, we are lucky enough today to have one of the strongest back with us. Now more than ever, our country needs the wisdom, courage and pride that defined the presidency of the man I am about to introduce to you. And, so, ladies and gentlemen, I am proud to present my new nominee for the Vice Presidency of the United States: Zombie Reagan!

[Applause.]

ZOMBIE REAGAN: BRAAAAAINS! BRAAAAINS!

BUSH: I'm afraid we're out of time. Thank you.

[Transcript ends.]

BuddyC

I just discovered this today. I was gonna make my own thread, but then I opted to search for it. Regardless, it is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom