• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#BustMust - Gaming's Greatest Melons (NSFW)

stickkidsam

Tactics still isn't out yet, is it?
icegif-38.gif

Still waiting on a release date. There was a delay, possibly due to it being on the Switch now too. Fingers crossed it still releases this year.

Reactions: Isa

NanaMiku

My beloved Lady Zero from Drakengard 3.
atnFCqz.png

And Accord agrees with me.
2prXHRJ.gif

Any game that actually deserves proper remake its Drakengard 3.....I miss it so much
I remember I was hyped for this game and found out that the English version doesn't have JP Dub. My favorite seiyuu are in this game, so it's a dealbreaker for me.

Great song though

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I remember I was hyped for this game and found out that the English version doesn't have JP Dub.
It actually does, you just had to downloaded voice pack separately if remember correctly.

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Oh, didn't know about that. Too bad it's stuck on PS3
You and me both, I LOVE the characters and the story and the combat is actually better than NieR Gestalt (PS3), problem is game janky my as fuck with horrible performance issues.

This game NEEDS NieR Replicant 1.22 treatment.

Last edited:
She hot but 2B is better

SUy7qKd.gif
yVvbPJY.gif
FJtpohH.gif
These 2B gifs belong in the 'Best Butts in Gaming' thread 😜.

Chastten

Banned
Is this dead or alive?
It's Dead or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation.

A browser based gacha game. There's no actual gameplay but there's lot of pretty outfits you can pull if you take the time to login each day and do the 15 minutes of autoplays for currency. It's been my guilty pleasure for the past 2-3 years or so :p

Top Bottom