• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#BustMust - Gaming's Greatest Melons (NSFW)

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
.hack G.U.

Pi
5d16a49d42605e97cb92f5c4aac3f015.jpg

Alkaid
mdGcpdJ.png

christ. this is better than real naked women and I am not joking lol
I just know that Arc System Works are immaculate with their anime aesthetics. I'm more happy that this game is getting a second chance with the Rise sequel because the Pandemic killed all the momentum it could have. I think it was the last BIG fighting game that was released with delay-based netcode. I remember not finding any matches after the first month of its release here. I'm buying it day-1, and not just for the hot chicks...

rofif

Banned
I just know that Arc System Works are immaculate with their anime aesthetics. I'm more happy that this game is getting a second chance with the Rise sequel because the Pandemic killed all the momentum it could have. I think it was the last BIG fighting game that was released with delay-based netcode. I remember not finding any matches after the first month of its release here. I'm buying it day-1, and not just for the hot chicks...
I mean... I am already doing research... for science

MAtgS

Maybe it's just me, but fan art and others drawings of characters from games should not be here. It should be of actual screenshots of characters as they appear in an actual game.
I was thinking the same about mods tbh. They're both unofficial and kinda cheating.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Isa
Top Bottom