• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#BustMust - Gaming's Greatest Melons (NSFW)

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
And another demon from SMTVV, but I forgot her name. Maybe Danjin44 Danjin44 can help me out on this one as well. 🤔

jFAHO3V.gif
Kikuri-Hime

zokie

Gold Member

She is one of my favourite waifu for now and her voice actor is beautiful too

Legend of Heroes has too many waifus :messenger_beaming:

CodeVein is best on Steam and Xbox

Last edited:
:messenger_smiling_hearts: I'm so happy The First Descendant is launching in a few days.
Looking forward to it as well although I'm not sure how many hours I'll be able to put into it since I want to finish SMTVV first and then jump to Zenless Zone Zero which launches next week as well. And then and I'd like to play some Trails through Daybreak, too. Looks like July will be a very busy month for me. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Btw, this short character highlight video is dope!

Last edited:
Momiji Swimsuit w/ tan lines from modded DOAXVV.

Sauce - もみらぶ on Twitter/X. I think this account and @niarax posts some of the best DOAXVV screenshots I've seen so far 😳 (sorry FIREKNIGHT2029 FIREKNIGHT2029 :messenger_grinning_sweat:, you're def the 3rd best though!).

GBOFH0obkAAkYtp
That’s because you haven’t seen my uncensored nude DOA mod pics on Steam…. :messenger_grinning_sweat::messenger_tears_of_joy: you’d rank me #1 if you did j/k. I actually follow that account on Twitter, he really posts amazing pics especially of Momiji :messenger_smiling_hearts:

NanaMiku

I'm laughing pretty good here. Snowbreak: Containment Zone is having it's first anniversary and to start off the celebration they released an ASMR cosplay titty video.

My god if this game was bigger it would piss off twitter so much, lmao. SnowPEAK(s).
Can't view that on GAF.
I'm really tempted to try the game, but then I remember that it's a mobile game and I'll have to grind so much..... I'm already busy with Nikke lol

Pejo

I'm really tempted to try the game, but then I remember that it's a mobile game and I'll have to grind so much..... I'm already busy with Nikke lol
For what it's worth, Snowbreak is way less of a daily grind. ~4 mins can do your daily stuff if you're not interested in engaging in the event stuff. I find Nikke to be one of the most time consuming, especially when they have the big events with minigames and extra shiny collection/story bits. But yea, no shame from avoiding it based on that.

NanaMiku

For what it's worth, Snowbreak is way less of a daily grind. ~4 mins can do your daily stuff if you're not interested in engaging in the event stuff. I find Nikke to be one of the most time consuming, especially when they have the big events with minigames and extra shiny collection/story bits. But yea, no shame from avoiding it based on that.
Ah, that reminded me that Nikke is having summer collab with Dave the Diver and the mini game is literally direct copy of Dave the Diver. Looks like it'll be really time consuming lol

Top Bottom