• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#BustMust - Gaming's Greatest Melons (NSFW)

Damn...am I gonna have to get into comic books?
yui-nod.gif

The publisher confirmed those who attend San Diego Comic-Con could get an exclusive edition of the book.

The special edition at San Diego Comic-Con will feature the half-genie hero in a yellow bikini. Cover A by Nami Sakurajyousui will be printed on high-quality cardstock and feature gold-foil stamping! Available at San Diego Comic-Con in limited quantities for $25, from The UDON Booth #100.

Pejo

A couple of booba gifs from the latest Tower of Fantasy PV trailer.

pyupxVS.gif

4PUIWi1.gif

4jStlYg.gif
Man they really went for it. Shame that the devs are incompetent and Tencent probably caused a lot of problems with the monetization. We had a few gaffers that played this game at launch into 2.0, but the powercreep and just awful decisions ruined it. Then I read about the whole thing they tried with a "reset" server that didn't carry your purchases over, not even the cosmetic stuff. I'm surprised it's not dead yet.

Pejo

How are the Shantae games? Asking for a friend.

The friend is my penis.
Fantastic action platformers with some metroidvania mechanics. You won't be disappointed if you like those genres. None of them are very long to beat though, usually 10~ hours depending if you want to go for all the optional stuff or not. Risky's Revenge is mostly agreed upon to be the best one, but I like Seven Sirens and Half Genie Hero a lot too, and they were developed for HD widescreen displays so less pixel aesthetic if you dislike that.

You guys should give Catherine Full Body a try. It's Atlus storytelling at its best, imo.

10DF072A13BFBE3387E7B92CDD9E36DF426B3E88
Catherine/Catherine Full Body is one of my favorite games of all time, and even outside of the fan service it's such an underrated game on all fronts. Gameplay is great, characters are great. music is great, everything is great.

It's one of the few games that I own on every single platform it's available on even the PlayStation Vita version (alongside Steins;gate, House in Fata Morgana, Omari, and Persona 4/Golden).

zokie

Gold Member
You guys should give Catherine Full Body a try. It's Atlus storytelling at its best, imo.

10DF072A13BFBE3387E7B92CDD9E36DF426B3E88
i got it on the switch just in case of sony's censorship policies in action :messenger_beaming:

i am not sure about the old 360 version in terms of censorship

for me , i bought the switch chinese version as it has all the DLC including the nero glasses which you can see them in lingerine/sleepwear

From the playstation HK Store ( Chinese / Korean ) version
■DLC/Special contents “Nero Glasses”
As Vincent wear these glasses, he will be able to see through the characters and see their sexy nighties at the event scenes and bar (there are exception). This special item will surprise you for sure at the unexpected nighties of unexpected characters.

Last edited:
Top Bottom