• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#BustMust - Gaming's Greatest Melons (NSFW)

Maybe he got the versions confused... 👀

maxresdefault.jpg

Speaking of MK9...

maxresdefault.jpg
She looks alright in MK9, in that butch and manly kind of way. As for Jade it's the same story with the Soulcalibur characters, every single one in that game was busty. By MK11 they learned their lesson and toned down the chests.
my-thread-k-w.gif

I was saying that they made her way uglier in XI than she used to be. Which isn't to say she was going to be on the cover of maxim but she at least looked she would have been attractive to members of her race before.
Yeah I understand you. It's easy to pick one of the hot human characters, but she was fine in another way. Besides, those 4 arms could come in handy... if you know what I mean.
chunky-young-man-in-formal-clothing-having-four-arms-and-using-smartphones-M0XT82.jpg
I am subscribed to the ass thread. Of course I am subscribing to this
a13460ff-a91e-4432-8ca6-a3b2f00dad20_text.gif

This thread is starting to slow down now and will probably fade into obscurity within another week. Who knows though, it could make a cumback after we've all recharged our nuts!

Last edited:
Best part is if you mess with them too much they helicopter spin their boobs and fly away
200w.gif

giphy.gif

* whynotboth.gif *

Hourglass figures (not too exaggerated) are where it's at.
#BUSTMUST
Absolutely based pic. Sheva Red Riding Hood alone was a reason to buy RE5 Gold, much less the other dlc.
That's Sheva Alamor? Almost immediately she's less annoying and more useful.
Look at those bazongas

For the people who are interested, the mod is called "ashley resetera mod"

images

Always thought Quiet was unattractive in my opinion. She had that slimy and greasy skin which turned me right off.

Last edited:

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
That's Sheva Alamor? Almost immediately she's less annoying and more useful.

The trick is to give her a handgun & sniper rifle. If you give her shotgun, grenade launcher, or assault rifle she will waste ammo. But handgun ammo is plentiful & she aims really well with the sniper.

Umbasaborne

Banned
Can I nominate the four primary women in the Shantae series? Shantae, Risky Boots, Rottytops, and Skye. It’s a pixel(ish) game so you really only get to see them in their proper glory in the static dialog screens, occasional cutscenes, and bonus art gallery stuff.

Take this bonus art of Risky Boots from 1/2 Genie Hero for example:

K41lxMu.jpg

I’m noticing I have a thing for blue skinned women… :pie_thinking:
Its clear way forward is thirsty af when they make the shantae games lol

maxresdefault.jpg

Not gonna post the uncensored shot here. But if you know you know. Topless pregnant aya in wolf 2 mowing down nazi’s with double machine guns was 10/10

Last edited:

STARSBarry

Gold Member
Anybody remember Endless Frontier: Super Robot Wars OG Saga or Project X Zone?

BN4A.gif

6e3e71be8edb5f0a1cf7547574cc61477aae8737_00.gif

91077acad9818bf96542c9fccf109c74.gif

xenosaga-kosmos.gif

m09z4uz.gif

tumblr_orrz69R1Vo1uc8gjbo1_640.gif

Ybwm.gif

Yes and as a Mecha fan I confused the fuck out of my mates when I went ape shit over a certain character appearing in SRW:OG The Moon Dwellers because of the Endless frontier titles (shame the sequel for DS never got translated) and they had literally no idea who this ultra obscure duo where.

you are literally the first other person I have ever found on the internet to mention Endless Frontier.

Pejo

Yes and as a Mecha fan I confused the fuck out of my mates when I went ape shit over a certain character appearing in SRW:OG The Moon Dwellers because of the Endless frontier titles (shame the sequel for DS never got translated) and they had literally no idea who this ultra obscure duo where.

you are literally the first other person I have ever found on the internet to mention Endless Frontier.

There's actually a pretty great fan translation patch for the DS game if you care to emulate it.

I recommend it, it still holds up and Haken is a great protag, IMO.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
There's actually a pretty great fan translation patch for the DS game if you care to emulate it.

I recommend it, it still holds up and Haken is a great protag, IMO.

thanks a bunch, I had literally no idea so will be giving this a shot, and yes I love Haken's attitude as a protagonist, its like the total opposite of every other JRPG protagonist and its brilliant. His interactions in Moon Dwellers is fantastic but I am missing some context as a few of the new characters in that are also in moon dwellers.

dLvTeUo.gif

Could of benefited from more KOS-MOS though considering how well her and Aschen got on, both being busty combat andriods.

Amazing how a thread about boobs lead to me finding out an obscure JRPG from the DS has a fan translation so I can finally play it.

Last edited:

cireza

Really ?! I have played XV twice and don't remember her. Where does she appear ?

The look and visuals style looks so much like XIII.
In the later, linear chapters. Not sure which one though. I think after the train chapter. Or maybe I am confusing her with another character.

Last edited:
tumblr_o7m8de4mnl1r6ja9oo1_540.gif

My mom never found out why i wanted to rent street fighter 2 the animated movie all the time
I looked up this scene years later and it was worth the search. Chun-Li has the thiccness though not in the chest. I'm sure you stroked off many to this scene.

theres-nothing-there-its-empty.gif

Exactly that one? Ffs. I had not read through the whole thread yet. Ah well, it's not that serious.
No lol, I was fooling around because another member chose some nasty titties like I did. I only chose the Broodmother from Dragon Age as a joke.
Diablo IV
fTIZNkc.png
lBnJa15.png
thats-just-nasty-will-smith.gif

I am surprised that you chose the barmaid from The Bard's Tale though.

DelireMan7

Somehow I’ve completely missed this game, 70s on Metacritic but looks great 👍
Honestly outside of fan service it's nothing amazing. A pseudo SRPG super easy and repetitive. Interesting battle mechanic but it's quickly repetitive. And the game drag for way too long (it's like 40h long but after 5h it's the same again and again.)

Still enjoyable from time to time

Top Bottom