• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#BustMust - Gaming's Greatest Melons (NSFW)

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Resident Evil Revelations
Revelaitons

X7rubqC.jpg

Last edited:

Doczu

Hm, how did i miss this thread?

Hi guys, i'm a resident of Ass Nation on vacation in Titty Tropics and ngl, the sights are nice here. Some new games added to my list to... Eeh play with.

Lengendary character art 👌 If I recall correctly they had that in the game, it’s official art, no fan art.
Yeah Soul Calibur 2 was my entry point to lewdness. Great choice for both ass and tit lovers, but Ivy is my personal favorite. Tits, ass and a hot attitude.
Rachel from Ninja Gaiden Sigma
maxresdefault.jpg
Yeah more like Ninja Gaiden Ligma.

Last edited:

Synless

wnop3OE.png

They aren't that large, but it still counts. Speaking of Yoko Taro games, is this guy working on any new console releases? I feel like I am having a withdraw.
After how well Automata did the guy is probably under tremendous stress to deliver another amazing product and it’s taking longer than expected.

Pejo

They aren't that large, but it still counts. Speaking of Yoko Taro games, is this guy working on any new console releases? I feel like I am having a withdraw.
Seems like Taro has been stuck in gacha game hell for a while. He had SINoALICE which just announced End of Service, and that Nier Reincarnation game. Also he has been at least reviewing all of the 10 million collabs that Automata has been doing with various other games. Maybe he'll have some time to go back to console stuff soon, or at least maybe there's another team working on his next release.

On topic, the Nier collaboration in Nikke: Goddess of Victory is pretty good and worth a post here:

fce.gif
00e.gif

Another generous bosom from the same game:
uWCSoSa.png

NanaMiku

After how well Automata did the guy is probably under tremendous stress to deliver another amazing product and it’s taking longer than expected.

Seems like Taro has been stuck in gacha game hell for a while. He had SINoALICE which just announced End of Service, and that Nier Reincarnation game. Also he has been at least reviewing all of the 10 million collabs that Automata has been doing with various other games. Maybe he'll have some time to go back to console stuff soon, or at least maybe there's another team working on his next release.
Yoko Taro is busy with stuff outside of Nier and Drakengard.

Sinoalice end of service is only on global version. The Japanese version is still running. He also doing that Sega mobile game, 404 Game Reset

For console release, he released the Voice of Cards trilogy.

Somehow he made a food manga, it's still running.

81800uzT4rL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

He also doing a new big collaboration anime, Kamierabi God App

Top Bottom