• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling:

Zotac 680 AMP! Edition - £150/$250 ONO, just over a year old but in perfect working condition, comes with box and all accessories plus three Assassins Creed games (codes), 2gb VRAM, has excellent performance, equals that of a 770.

Gainward Phantom 570 1.2gb - Any offers will be considered, card works well and plays all games to a good standard but is starting to show it's age. In good condition, comes with box and accessories.

Shipping from UK so orders will be a little more expensive for international orders. PM if you're interested.

WTS:

Ultra Violet Codes:

X-Men - $2
X-Men - $2
Hunger Games: Catching Fire - $2
Jurassic Park - $2
Total Recall (2012 remake) - $2

Xbox 360 code:

Tomb Raider(2013 game) - $10

PSVita:

Walking Dead Season 1 code: - $10

I have 100% Positive feedback on here as a buyer and seller. Same with ebay and Amazon.

Please PM me with any questions/concerns, thank you!

Alan Smithee

Neo Member
Some E3 daily backissues (magazines) day 1 and day 2, basically programs printed by the tradeshow itself as giveaways on the day of.

CjkqlOM.jpg

Friend worked as staff last year and year before (2013 and 2012) and they wound up with stacks of them at the end of the day. He felt bad throwing em out so he wound up taking the lot home. At this point though it's just taking up space so I'm helping him get rid of them. If anyone is at E3 and wants some 2012-2013 backissues pm me and get AS MANY AS YOU WANT. Otherwise it's going in the recycling.

If you want them shipped just know we'll need you to cover shipping, but your welcome to as many as you want

He doesn't want anything for it, just felt bad throwing em out

dab0ne

Some E3 daily backissues (magazines) day 1 and day 2, basically programs printed by the tradeshow itself as giveaways on the day of.

CjkqlOM.jpg

Friend worked as staff last year and year before (2013 and 2012) and they wound up with stacks of them at the end of the day. He felt bad throwing em out so he wound up taking the lot home. At this point though it's just taking up space so I'm helping him get rid of them. If anyone is at E3 and wants some 2012-2013 backissues pm me and get AS MANY AS YOU WANT. Otherwise it's going in the recycling.

If you want them shipped just know we'll need you to cover shipping, but your welcome to as many as you want

He doesn't want anything for it, just felt bad throwing em out
Oh cool that's generous. Just thought I would let you know that you could put these in the "Free to a good home thread" as well.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878&page=246

vermadas

If any items have region restrictions, they are US/NA. Physical items' prices have USPS First Class shipping included. I'm a Plus Seller and previously NeoGAF Gold. Advise not using the mobile site to send PMs as they do not always go through. I may not reply to PMs immediately depending on when they are sent but I should get to you by the end of each day (ET).

**Selling**

Digital

Battlefield 4 Premium Code (PC/Origin) - $30

**Want**

Paypal
Amazon Payments or credit
Steam credit

sladeums

Do you have a link to this promo?

Listed on their trade in page :
http://www.gamestop.com/collection/trade-in
50% Extra Credit When You Trade Any System Towards a New PS4 or Xbox One.
Valid 6/2/14 - 7/13/14

50% extra and the base trade value for a PS4 is currently $265 so you get $397.50 store credit for your PS4.
It doesn't say it on the page, but they also expect a controller, HDMI, and power supply with the console.

Yuterald

Re-posting as it got lost in the thread.

I too am looking to trade that MK8 Promo game download code for the US eShop. Game choices are:

- New Super Mario Bros. U
- Pikmin 3
- Wind Waker HD
- Wii Party U

Looking for any of the following as payment:

- $20 in PSN Credit
- $20 in Wii U/3DS eShop Credit

PM if interested!

Jonboy

Reposting
So can you actually sell a 3ds now with all the eshop credit and games staying on the system? I sold one a few months back and realized everything was now tied to the NNID. There was no way for me to wipe the system and to keep the games and/or eshop credit. Unless of course I just let them continue using my NNID, basically "selling" my ID.

Did I do something in correct?

Not trying to screw up your sale. Just trying to help you out or figure out what I did wrong.

Updawgs

WTB:

PS4 codes for the Destiny and BF: Hardline Alphas in time for tomorrow. Feel free to PM asking prices. Will pay through Paypal. Thanks!

So, uh...I was given 2 of the Playstation VIP things, so I'm getting 2 Destiny Alpha codes (tomorrow) and 2 Battlefield: Hardline beta codes (Monday).

PM with offers, I guess? *shrug*

Anyone selling an uses laptop or desktop for around $300-$400? Or some cheap PC parts will be okay. Looking for a backup computer in my guests room.

lem0n

PS3/4 Pulse Elite headphones. Work brilliantly. They're probably a month old, used rarely. I sold my PS4 and got a One so I have no use for these anymore.

$120 shipped, or make an offer.

The promo's real and has been talked about in this thread quite a bit. Pretty much everyone who's been selling a PS4, we recommended they just trade into GameStop instead.

Gotcha. Shame it'll only go towards an Xbox One, I'll give it some thought.

Still interested in straight up trades if anyone else is - PS4 -> Xbox One or Wii U!

SmokeMaxX

Still interested in straight up trades if anyone else is - PS4 -> Xbox One or Wii U!

Well you can trade it in either towards a PS4 or XBox One. Technically you can trade it towards a console and then later cancel your trade-in to get the full credit back on your card.

Shadownet

Banned
WANT TO SELL: PS3 250GB (new slim model)
Very good condition, barely used. Come with 1 controller and all the cable.

If you're interested please PM me and make an offer. Willing to throw in a free game as well.

turbocat

I'm new here, but hopefully I can turn around the bad rap that some of the new guys have been getting.

WTS

250GB Xbox 360 S bundle
Comes with console, power adapter, generic HDMI cord, packed-in controller, packed-in headset, second controller (one with transformable D-pad), a second headset, and Halo 4. Purchased around December 2012, used almost exclusively for Halo 4 multiplayer.
$180 shipped

PM me if you need additional details. Thanks!

Anyone looking to buy a lot of Dreamcast games? The disks look a little scuffed but not too bad. Some of the jewelcases have broken hinges but those are an easy fix. Otherwise they are all complete. More pics available on request.

Marvel vs Capcom 2
Jet Grind Radio
Street Fighter 3 Double Impact
Plasma Sword
Soul Calibur
Power Stone

Pricecharting calculates the lot at $141.10. Asking $120 shipped.

eB5vf1Yl.jpg

Geneijin

Why is it a shame? Didn't you want to do a straight up swap in the first place? I don't think you can do better than $330 new for an Xbox One (or a new PS4 at $330) right now.

Well you can trade it in either towards a PS4 or XBox One. Technically you can trade it towards a console and then later cancel your trade-in to get the full credit back on your card.
You could but you risk having an asterisk associated with your PUR account or ID from loss prevention. If you seldom do business at GameStop, then that doesn't matter.

SmokeMaxX

Why is it a shame? Didn't you want to do a straight up swap in the first place? I don't think you can do better than $330 new for an Xbox One (or a new PS4 at $330) right now.

You could but you risk having an asterisk associated with your PUR account or ID from loss prevention. If you seldom do business at GameStop, then that doesn't matter.
Oh yeah? What's that do?

WTB PS1 Games:
Klonoa
Einhander
Team Buddies

Hey guys, I'm finally in the home stretch when it comes to the pricier PS1 games and I need your help! I'm looking for complete US copies of Einhander, Klonoa, and Team Buddies. I'm looking to spend around $40 or so for Einhander, $60 for Klonoa, and $70 for Team Buddies. Definitely hoping to work out a deal on these. Thanks and PM if interested!

Geneijin

Oh yeah? What's that do?
Trade ban if you're unlucky. The likelihood of it happening is near zero honestly, but if you're just using GameStop to do stuff like that only and they're high ticket items too, you're just begging for one at that point.

Edit: Frankly, this stuff only matters if you plan to use GameStop long term. It's why I said if you seldom use GameStop, this is all trifling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom