• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeMaxX

Trade ban if you're unlucky. The likelihood of it happening is near zero honestly, but if you're just using GameStop to do stuff like that only and they're high ticket items too, you're just begging for one at that point.

Edit: Frankly, this stuff only matters if you plan to use GameStop long term. It's why I said if you seldom use GameStop, this is all trifling.

Oh gotcha. Good to know! Thanks!

Geneijin

Oh gotcha. Good to know! Thanks!
It may be insignificant to mention because of its likelihood of happening, but take for example returns or return and rebuys. We do them because a better price was found or GameStop fucked up on applying a discount or promotion. However, the system will treat it as a loss regardless of the written reason, which is usually marked as a generic "other" or "did not like" reason by the employee.

The promo's real and has been talked about in this thread quite a bit. Pretty much everyone who's been selling a PS4, we recommended they just trade into GameStop instead.

For anyone considering doing this gamestop trade in deal...

What I got for my trades:

PS4: $397.50
NFS Rivals: $22.00
BF4: $23.10
NBA 2K14: $14.30
Madden 25: $22.00
Watch Doge: $42.70
Infamous SS: $25.30
Killzone 4: $9.90

Totes: $556.80

ryuen

Accepting PayPal Gift payments, or add +4% for invoice. +4 seller on here; waiting on KoreanBBQ to update the stats lol.

BMeDMQx.jpg

CwVbOwP.jpg

$25 shipped each, $45 shipped for both.

6AooSYC.jpg

r9YP1fs.jpg

RJ8jIdH.jpg

$50 shipped for whole poster set. - SOLD

QPUgChv.jpg

Yakuza 2 (Complete in Box) - $50 shipped
Saturn Bomberman (Case Only) - $60 shipped
Sonic CD (CiB) - $18 shipped
Street Fighter Alpha Saturn (CiB) - $20 shipped
JSRF Soundtrack (Brand new in shrink) - $18 shipped

10368256_10100293883606953_2820162104438854970_n.jpg

VNDS 2013 Jordan V Grape Size 9.5 - $175 shipped
VNDS 2013 Jordan V Fire Red Size 9.5 - SOLD

Willing to field all offers!

Riddy

I'm selling a PS Vita 2000 Black for $160, comes with the box and 8GB memory card

I'm also selling a 64GB Vita memory card for $90 shipped.

If you want both the Vita and 64GB card I can do that for $240 shipped.

PM me for more details or pics.

Edit: Vita is pending sale, 64GB card is still up for sale

PM'd can pay immediately

Joe

SELLING:
---------------------------------------------------
Prices include U.S. shipping, all items brand new and sealed.
Accept PayPal gift, or PayPal + fees
----------------------------------------------------

[360] Far Cry 3 - $18 (original box art)

[PS3] Mass Effect 3 - $7

[VITA] Tearaway - $20

[VITA] PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - $12

[WII] Epic Mickey 2 - $7

[BLURAY] Drive - $6
[BLURAY] Harry Potter, Complete 8 Film Collection (8 Discs) - $38
[BLURAY] Taxi Driver - $11

Blu-Ray box arts
4xEM0EF.jpg
1amRXhc.jpg
pllWPmu.jpg

MrDaravon

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay etc. If it's a trade the person with the lower feedback ships first.
-Prices do not include shipping unless specifically indicated.
-Paypal only!
-Effective immediately I only ship to the continental US, period. After getting totally screwed by shipping estimates on international orders using usps.com, I started actually taking items people asked about (who were outside the US) to the post office to get 100% final accurate shipping costs. 9 people in a row then rescinded their offers after I told them what shipping would actually be at cost, hugely wasting multiple trips, time, and gas to the post office. This was also after advising them up front I would check but that I fully expected the shipping costs to be around the asking price of the item, and that was almost always right about on target for the actual cost. I doubt anyone intentionally misled me, but I simply do not have the time, money, or patience to waste on it anymore. Sorry.
-I can only guarantee shipping out on Saturdays but I will ship during the week if able, but no promises!
-If you have any questions or want pics on anything that doesn't have them please let me know.

"Full-size" Artbooks and guides (8x11 size, or close to it)
-----
FjKKTml.jpg

Personal 4 Official Design Works - $14. Japanese artbook, like new.

RwclOSu.jpg

Final Fantasy III guides - $18 each, or $30 for both. The one on the right is unintentionally (?) hilarious as it's filled with terrible and wrong information and made up bios on the characters and all kinds of crazy shit, but it's also a million pages. Great for collectors, not for actual use :p

u0QDp3f.jpg

Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise w/guide - $15. Except for the bend in the front cover (as seen) guide is in good shape.

bJX9Uej.jpg

Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition (360) guide w/extras - $30. Guide, Making of DVD and Keychain (both of which only came with the console LE), all like new.

Resident Evil 5 CE guide - $9, calendar it came with is not included.

lyAl2b3.jpg

Persona 4 Visual Data - $8. Like new, US pre-order bonus.

V5FPTjGl.jpg
5EdKXCsl.jpg
0uqtks1.jpg

EGM #146 Amano cover variant - $6. Still sealed.
EGM #172 Amano cover variant - $5. Like new.
EGM #200 and Game Informer #200 (FF6 variant) - $5 each. EGM is like new, Game Informer has some wear and nicks on the outside as seen.
*Will do all the magazines for $11*

RBOljFh.jpg

Final Fantasy I-VI Complete Works Volume 2 w/CD-ROM - $12. 160-page Japanese book that seems to focus more on items and story timelines of FF1-6. Pretty good amount of artwork as well. Also noteworthy for including a CD-ROM that has movies of the games; it's region coded and I don't have a region free drive at the moment, but from what I remember it has parts/all of like the ending movies of the games, and things of that nature but I don't remember specifics. Selling at this price because the outside is beat up and there is light water damage to part of the book. It's still fully readable and the binding is tight and whatnot, but it's not in pristine shape either. Additional pictures are here and here.

Mouse Guard Fall 1152 - $9. Like new, hardcover release.

uhEGOHw.jpg

Transformers IDW Collection Volumes 3-7 - $22 each. All like new.

4jyLnY5.jpg
Fs6pah4.jpg

The Art Of Yasushi Suzuki - $50. Like new. Was shocked to see this goes for so much online. It actually has some pretty rad art, like stuff for Zone of the Enders 2 and Game of Thrones (wat o_O).

cIJPG39.jpg
LsIwKwm.jpg

Left 4 Dead 2 guide - $7, still sealed.
Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition guide - $8. Like new but poster is missing.

"Small-size" Artbooks and guides (pre-order bonus size, small JP book size, etc).
-----
60MTvx7l.jpg

Catherine Artbook + Soundtrack - $6. Like new. US pre-order bonus.

Toys/Figures/Misc
-----
y1yJ1QX.jpg

One Piece World Collection Volume 1 - $15. Like new, also will come with one or two additional stage pieces they came with (you are completing a "stage" across multiple series).

CboTYcgl.jpg

Phantasy Star Universe Gashapon - $11 for both, like new.

sVtbdDvl.jpg

Vision of Escaflowne Gashapon - $12 for both, like new.

Bahamut Sin - $7. This is from the Final Fantasy Creatures Kai Volume 1 set.

FzBYYx1.jpg

Kingdom Hearts II - Sora Final Form (?) Play Arts - $25. Like new, the figure on the left.
Star Ocean The Last Hope - Edge Play Arts - $20. Like new, the figure on the right.

3rcklQIl.jpg

Viva Pinata Burger King Toys- Make offers? 4 toys as seen.

lA1kOJbl.jpg

Phoenix Wright Keychains - $11 for both. Both were pre-order bonuses through the Capcom USA store for two of the PW games. The plush keychain is like new; I'm basically throwing the other one in as a freebie since while it has never been used, it shows some sort of damage/rust from aging I guess? Anyway, that one is just a bonus.

Playstation 1 Dex Drive - $10. Literally just randomly found this in a box. As far as I remember it works fine, but I have no way of checking it. Comes with the device, PC cable and power supply. If there was any additional documentation or CD or anything like that I do not have it.

fqSM8Eq.jpg

Valkyrie Profile Original Sound Track - $25. This is a legit first run print of the soundtrack (Cat #FSCA-10118). Mint condition, however does not have the obi.

Kenpachi

WTS

Borderlands 2 Vita Code
Mario Kart 8 Club Nintendo Code( US)

PM any offers :D

Also positive seller feedback to Josephl64
Awesome GAFer

wilflare

WTB
- PS3 R1 NieR
- PS3 R1 Final Fantasy 13 (Black Label)
- PS3 R1 Rock Band
- PS3 R1 DJ Hero
- PS3 R1 Green Day Rock Band Plus (Code Unredeemed)
- PS3 R1 Beatles Rock Band
- PS3 DS3 Official Charging Cradle
- Rock Band Microphone

NR1

POSITIVE SELLER feed back for Josephl64

Fast shipping and quick delivery. Very east to communicate with! Thanks again!

KScorp

Word of caution when using Paypal's send money webapp: They hide any fees that they're going to take out of your payment, and mislead you to how much the receiver actually receives. Make sure to use the "Send Money" tab from your account page instead of that garbage webapp page.

Well you can trade it in either towards a PS4 or XBox One. Technically you can trade it towards a console and then later cancel your trade-in to get the full credit back on your card.

I am really sorry to thread jack a for-sale page but.... I am in the exact same boat. I am going to be going PS4 -> Wii U and I assume Gamestop will be the best way.

How do I maximize this promotion?

Cheddahz

Banned
I am really sorry to thread jack a for-sale page but.... I am in the exact same boat. I am going to be going PS4 -> Wii U and I assume Gamestop will be the best way.

How do I maximize this promotion?

Trade your PS4 towards the white PS4 pre-order, go in there the next day to cancel the pre-order and then grab a Wii U!

adg1034

WTB:

Kid Icarus: Uprising (only need the cartridge) - ~$15 shipped.

I apparently lost my cartridge during a move a year or so ago, so I'd love to replace it.

And I found a seller.

Kiyo

Probably a long shot to sell here but I've got a video card I need to get rid of:

Brand New, Sealed PNY GeForce GTX 780 Ti OC 3GB 384-bit VCGGTX780T3XPB-OC - $610 shipped
fgXcoup.jpg

I'll ship it via UPS Ground insured to confirmed Paypal addresses only. Please have a confirmed Paypal address and be verified. PM me if you need pics

Positive Seller feedback for drtomoe123

Sold me a copy of Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.

He described it as mint, and it looks basically freshly unwrapped from plastic.

Now I don't suppose anyone has Complete Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn they'd be willing to part with for about $60

rj118

For Sale, all prices include shipping to the US:

Brand new Xbox 360 4GB with Kinect bundle $245

Brand New copy of Tales of Vesperia for 360 $15

A few used 360 games for $10 each:
Bayonetta
Viva Piñata (Platinum edition)
Guitar hero 5 (no guitar)
Child of Eden
Perfect Dark Zero

Also Assassin's Creed 3 Steelcase (no disc) for $10 shipped

I have several positive seller feedback and zero negative. PM me if you'd like to buy anything! PayPal is preferred but other options might work too.

THEF3AR

I am selling a LG 27" Monitor. The model number is 27EA63V-P. It is an IPS monitor. It is has some of the lowest input lag as seen on the display lag database (10ms). 60hz. I bought it last year. It has not seen much action.

I am asking $225 for it that includes shipping. I accept only paypal. PM me for more details. I can also throw in a wall mount for it too.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Question:

The MK8 pin# comes with the free game, right? I've already redeemed MK8 on my club account and was given a code to redeem on the store for a free game. Is it possible to redeem it again and get a second code for a second game? Or would that require me to create a new club account? Also, would the code to redeem the second game (if it works) have any issues? Thanks in advance.

Arthos

Question:

The MK8 pin# comes with the free game, right? I've already redeemed MK8 on my club account and was given a code to redeem on the store for a free game. Is it possible to redeem it again and get a second code for a second game? Or would that require me to create a new club account? Also, would the code to redeem the second game (if it works) have any issues? Thanks in advance.

Gotta make a new club account. The code should work fine. I managed to do this to get three of the four games and had no issues with it.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Gotta make a new club account. The code should work fine. I managed to do this to get three of the four games and had no issues with it.
Thank you for the quick response!! I really appreciate it.

So.. in that case...

WTB MK8 free game code! Pm with your asking price!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom