• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CAPCOM Showcase 2023 |OT|

GrayChild

Capcom-Showcase-2023.jpg

The Capcom Showcase is back, and this year it's celebrating Capcom's 40th Anniversary! Get ready for the latest reveals and in-depth info on games including Exoprimal, Dragon's Dogma 2, Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, and more.

The main event happens on June 12 at 3pm PT / 6pm ET.

Keep expectations low people because the showcase is around 34 minutes if I'm not mistaken. I'm only expecting Dragon's Dogma 2, Exoprimal and Resident Evil news. I'm almost sure there won't be a single thing about Pragmata.

Last edited:

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Imagine they announced a DDDA 60 fps patch for consoles... one can dream.

Last edited:

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
It's almost baffling that they did not capitalize during the most recent dino craze (again) with Jurassic Park. But there is still hope.
I think the only reason they didn’t bring it back yet is that they haven’t figured out a good concept for it. I mean, they would have to do some massive changes to the original.
They certainly did a few prototypes of a Remake.

bender

What time is it?
I think the only reason they didn’t bring it back yet is that they haven’t figured out a good concept for it. I mean, they would have to do some massive changes to the original.
They certainly did a few prototypes of a Remake.

Exoprimal being a thing tells me we aren't getting Dino Crisis. Hope I'm wrong.

With that new game being shown at the Xbox showcase, I don't have hope for Onimusha either.

Last edited:

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
Be interesting to see what they do with EXOPRIMAL. I enjoyed what I played of it, but I can not see folks giving the game an actual try or just writing it off as "not-Dino Crisis" (which, sure, I would have liked as well).

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
Wow. So they just have gutted the PVP mode of EXOPRIMAL? Like I am glad they are focusing on players versus dinosaurs (because that part of the PVP is straight up heroin), but that didn't mean the PVP part of that was bad, it just needed some refinement somehow.

. . .and honestly, this really should have been CAPCOMS foray into F2P. Imagine bringing in special dinosaur versions of your other IPS into the game as seasonal events and the like, along with an expanding cast of EXOSUITS. Meh. Missed opportunity.

Wow, they actually updated us on Pragmata! Didn't actually expect that.

Seems like we saw a bit of gameplay in there, looks sort of like Vanquish. They've got something at least, maybe we'll see in the latter half of 2024?

Top Bottom