• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Captain America: Civil War | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty disappointed that Sharon doesn't seem to play a major role in the film according to the latest trailer.
We haven't seen Hill or Fury yet for that matter and I assume at least Fury will be in there too.

He'll probably show up in the airport fight and say "I've had it with these motherfucking civil wars on this motherfucking place!"
Isn't she supposed to be Cap's love interest throughout the movie?

watch them pull a dick move and kill him off before anything comes of it
It makes sense for Cap to die a virgin, that's the only way that Mjolnir can bring him back. Everybody knows that.
Yeah, mostly just promo stuff. I really like this shot tho.

dFT6nTZ.jpg
(Couldn't find one without the watermark)

Platy

You know ... people are talking about Aunt May and.... she is totaly in this movie, right ?

I mean she was casted near spidey and the next actor to be casted was that disney girl a few weeks ago

shingi70

Banned
I really wonder how this will effect he Avengers as a whole. In the first film they're a ragtag group of Heroes who fly into save the day and even in Iron Man 3 we sort of get the impression that they're still just Super Heroes. It isn't until the Climax of Age of Ultron that the Avengers becomes less of a team but a Organization that looks to be able to replace shield.

So at the end I wonder if the Avengers becomes and stays a United Nations Task Force.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I expect them to diassemble. Then Thanos comes to earth, everyone recognize that they need earth mightiest heroes and Cap can finally scream"Avengers assemble!"

Dalek

Exclusive: Marvel launches program for girl scientists

Marvel Studios is increasing its girl power on the big screen and looking for talented science-loving youngsters behind the scenes as well.

Marvel is partnering with the National Academy of Sciences’ Science & Entertainment Exchange for a program in which girls ages 15 to 18 and in grades 10 through 12 can submit projects they believe can change the world with a short video that demonstrates their idea and explains its far-reaching potential.

In conjunction with the release of Captain America: Civil War (in theaters May 6), “Girls Reforming the Future Challenge” is geared toward female applicants who are interested in science, technology, engineering or mathematics (STEM) projects and share the same goals as the Avengers onscreen: “The commitment to safeguard humanity, protect the earth at all costs and make the world a better place for future generations,” says Civil War star Elizabeth Olsen, who plays Scarlet Witch and hosts an introductory video with co-star Emily VanCamp.

Based on this, I really hope they
don't kill off Scarlett Witch (one of the only two female Avengers) if they are trying to stress the importance of women

Neoxon

No high res Wanda making me nervous.
It's more of a Fox thing than anything else. That being said,
I sincerely hope That Hashtag Show is wrong this time.
Though the whole women scientists thing gives me hope that Wanda will live.

Uh, that sounds to me it's just that they needed the extra money to be able to hire RDJ to play stark for the movie.

Captain America 3 it was not necessarily going to be Captain America: Civil War.

"The idea that we wanted to do Civil War and that Robert Downey Jr needed to be involved because he wasn't going to be part of Captain America 3, that changed the financial equation in exactly the way you're talking about - perhaps even more so."

The dude isn't cheap, after all.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Regarding the death rumors... I think one is set now.

Rhodey dies in the Civil War II Event this summer... And since his death was rumored... I think he is going to bites the dust.

Also adds a lot of motivation for Tony to go against Bucky.

Quick

Banned
Working on the OT right now. Someone posted a picture of a comic version of Team Cap vs. Team Iron Man. Anybody have a link of that for me?

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Working on the OT right now. Someone posted a picture of a comic version of Team Cap vs. Team Iron Man. Anybody have a link of that for me?

You mean the one where Team Cap and Team Stark flew away from each other? The one, that looked a little bit like a sowiet poster?

Quick

Banned
You mean the one where Team Cap and Team Stark flew away from each other? The one, that looked a little bit like a sowiet poster?

Ah, it's the one that looks like the silver age Captain America comic art.

It's Team Cap on one side fighting Team Iron Man on the other.

Quick

Banned

That's the one. Thanks!

I have the OT done. Thinking of posting it now just in time for the premieres in France and Germany next week. Thoughts?

Edit: I thought it was Saturday for some reason. Scratch now, I was thinking of posting it on the weekend.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
That's the one. Thanks!

I have the OT done. Thinking of posting it now just in time for the premieres in France and Germany next week. Thoughts?

Asia is on the 25.But it should be there when Europe gets it on the 28th.
We need something to move the spoilerish impressions away, I am afraid to click on any Cap thread because its all mixed up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom