• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Captain America: Civil War | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
X5dGvHx.jpg
DobLQjQ.jpg

El Topo

See, that's why I remain hopeful that Wanda will live. But the tidbits we've gotten from That Hashtag Show, assuming they're on-point with their scoops as usual, don't match up. Of course, the only scenario I could see Wanda surviving & That Hashtag Show being correct is if Falcon being in the scene after Steve's death was the red herring & he actually dies. Either way, either a hero of color or a female hero is gonna bite it alongside Cap according to the source, so Marvel can't win either way.

I don't know. If they kill off Wanda there will be not a single female superhero in MCU, unless Wasp is in Civil War. That would be pretty fucking pathetic. Half the population, zero superheroes. No way they will go that route.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Let's be real:
They're not gonna kill off the only female superhero in MCU, especially not less than a year after her introduction. There's no PR move there that would make Marvel look good.
This, seriously.
Although
technically not the only one.

See, that's why I remain hopeful that Wanda will live. But the tidbits we've gotten from That Hashtag Show, assuming they're on-point with their scoops as usual, don't match up. Of course, the only scenario I could see Wanda surviving & That Hashtag Show being correct is if Falcon being in the scene after Steve's death was the red herring & he actually dies. Either way, either a hero of color or a female hero is gonna bite it alongside Cap according to the source, so Marvel can't win either way.
I *really* doubt they'd let something so important leak.
And I'm pretty sure they are well aware of the shitstorm that would hit them if a PoC dies as well, and since I still think that it's Tony the one that bites it I'm guessing they filmed several versions of the scene to check where the leaks came from or something :p

Do we have a time for the trailer?
Can someone make a countdown?
Hard to make a countdown when there is no time to countdown to, everything just said "tomorrow" :/

Looking amazing.

I don't know. If they kill off Wanda there will be not a single female superhero in MCU, unless Wasp is in Civil War. That would be pretty fucking pathetic. Half the population, zero superheroes. No way they will go that route.
tumblr_nvjghiWzNd1slwta9o3_400.gif

Neoxon

I don't see the point in bringing up the TV shows when discussing the Marvel cinematic universe.

The only one unless we count the (presumably living and really old) Wasp that is somewhere stuck in that subatomic world. Hope is not the Wasp yet.
The TV/Netflix shows is part of the MCU, though they don't really cross over with the movies directly.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Read it again. It could be dropped at anytime before 10am PST.
Realized after I posted it, just consider it a countdown to the latest possible time it'll be released :p
which we know is what will happen anyway

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Have you nonticed how Black Panther actually moves like a Panther/a giant feline n the chase scene?

And how Black Widow stands peaceful right behind Cap shortly before the Spider-Man reveal?
She is totally the traitor.

Glass Rebel

Have you nonticed how Black Panther actually moves like a Panther/a giant feline n the chase scene?

We've really come a long way. I was a bit worried after the first trailer but the new scenes showing BP are fucking perfect. The speedlines when he leaps over that van, damn.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
I'm pretty disappointed that Sharon doesn't seem to play a major role in the film according to the latest trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom