• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CDPR Laughs at Outrage Mob

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Once again these retards are trying to dox the person behind this tweet. Not surprising:

ykOf83N.png

What a bunch of pathetic cunts.

Bartski

Gold Member
The Polish staff in a Polish company based in Poland speak to each other in - shockingly - Polish.
Polish corporations with way less foreign staff would never use Polish for internal communications and nobody would ever make such a requirement when trying to hire best possible international talent, this is totally not how it works but kind of besides the point here.

Joyful

those damn racists at CDPR creating videogames based off the work of a black man when will they be stopped

Last edited:

SilverCelestial

Neo Member
Polish corporations with way less foreign staff would never use Polish for internal communications and nobody would ever make such a requirement when trying to hire best possible international talent, this is totally not how it works but kind of besides the point here.

Are you saying that Polish people in an office in Warsaw or Wroclaw don't speak to each other in Polish? My wife is Polish and she assures me they do.

I can understand that international communications would usually be in English, but that picture in his tweet is clearly an 'outside the workplace' pic. Cullen wants to see people of colour working on location in that Polish office.

Bartski

Gold Member
Are you saying that Polish people in an office in Warsaw or Wroclaw don't speak to each other in Polish? My wife is Polish and she assures me they do.

I can understand that international communications would usually be in English, but that picture in his tweet is clearly an 'outside the workplace' pic. Cullen wants to see people of colour working on location in that Polish office.
Casually they sure do, but certainly not in meetings/group mails/reports etc unless its a 100% native team which probably is all low exp level staff, QA and such.
All I'm saying is for a company that tries to hire internationally, there is never an entry requirement to speak Polish as everybody knows it's one of the most fucked up difficult languages in the world.
You probably know that already :)

Check out this fuck trying to stir shit up.

BQSJoQv.jpg

20 white people from 20 different cultures = not diverse enough

19 black men from US + 1 white one = So much diversity!!

Racist cunts stare the skin color. It is fine to have 100% white/black/yellow companies.

Being Black doesnt make them automatically more talented than being white.

So by demanding blacks just because they are black = racist.

I suggest them to go to Africa and cry that they dont have enough whites.

Europe should belong to whites(majority) like Africa is for blacks and Asia for yellows

Whites are minority on earth, yet somehow it is criminal to have and protect our culture

Just think all the white countries with 5-10 million citizens vs some asian/african country with 50-1000 million citizens, which culture should be protected more?

SilverCelestial

Neo Member
Casually they sure do, but certainly not in meetings/group mails/reports etc unless its a 100% native team which probably is all low exp level staff, QA and such.
All I'm saying is for a company that tries to hire internationally, there is never an entry requirement to speak Polish as everybody knows it's one of the most fucked up difficult languages in the world.
You probably know that already :)

You're not wrong - I've been trying to learn Polish and gave up after nearly dislocating my jaw trying to pronounce some of the words. Now my young son answers me back in Polish and I have no idea what he's saying. But I digress...

Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but I was under the impression that CDPR's 'international' employees are based outside of Poland. It would be difficult for anyone, me included, to operate effectively in a Polish work environment without being able to speak the language. And more pertinantly, CDPR shouldn't be expected to employ non Polish speakers (in Poland) just to fulfill a ridiculous woke quota.

Xenon

BQSJoQv.jpg

Looks like the dude deleted his post yet still is claiming victory. For a group that wants people to accept responsibility they seem very much against it for themselves.

Oh and... What a dumbass tweet

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Looks like the dude deleted his post yet still is claiming victory. For a group that wants people to accept responsibility they seem very much against it for themselves.

Oh and... What a dumbass tweet

They’re cowards hiding behind the current social climate. Their manpleasers will stfu and not say a word when it shifts and they become in the crosshairs.

UnNamed

Banned
Or, you can just hire local talent which is easier and more convenient for everybody. It's not like there isn't enough local talent so there is no need to hire international. Plus, hiring people from other countries sounds more expensive.

How dare you? You can't hire local programmers because the freelancer probably unemployed John Cullen, who clearly have no idea on how to run a company (or even start a company), says no!

Ironic how Resetera members feels they can be relevant on this controversy, but almost every replies / messages on twitter around this subject are against them pointing out on how retarded they are.

GetemMa

99% of Poland is white. That isn't an exaggeration. Literally over 99%. It's beyond stupid to use a team photo to grill a Polish game studio about how white they are being.

Japan is over 99% Ethnic Japanese and those are the people who make all those great games I love so much and nobody bats an eye about the ethnic homogeneity of those studios and publishers because that would be incredibly fucking stupid.

The Diversity issue is one for the United States because our population is far more diverse than these other countries. Applying that standard haphazardly like in Poland for instance is why people hate SJWs.

ape2man

A old colleague starter working there. They pay a great polish salary, and that is nice with the standard costs you have in Poland. But you will not get any US person to work for that salary.

Its so hard for americans to understand that out side of america is NOT america.

Bartski

Gold Member
You're not wrong - I've been trying to learn Polish and gave up after nearly dislocating my jaw trying to pronounce some of the words. Now my young son answers me back in Polish and I have no idea what he's saying. But I digress...

Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but I was under the impression that CDPR's 'international' employees are based outside of Poland. It would be difficult for anyone, me included, to operate effectively in a Polish work environment without being able to speak the language. And more pertinantly, CDPR shouldn't be expected to employ non Polish speakers (in Poland) just to fulfill a ridiculous woke quota.

W Szczebrzeszynie chrząszcz brzmi w trzcinie :messenger_beaming:

& yeah they're all mixed up with native staff in Cracow, Wroclaw and Warsaw offices, I'm hearing many lead positions are imports from large studios worldwide now. Also, the studio head in Cracow is American.

Rikoi

haha yeah, they ahte cdpr to the point where they are gonna "boycott" cyberpunk. They are so easily offended without even understanding the intentions of the developer.
There is no way they can boycott a game that big though, I bet it will be just 10 of them complaining while everyone else will buy it, and if they try to ban the game on the forum the userbase will just move to somewhere else.

Last edited:

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
There is no way they can boycott a game that big though, I bet it will be just 10 of them complaining while everyone else will buy it, and if they try to ban the game on the forum the userbase will just move to somewhere else.

Have you learned nothing my friend? They will all buy it, then pretend to boycott it and hate on it. Hypocrisy is the CORNERSTONE of the social justice movement.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Is there any doubt, that Slav is the best? You know that ethic group which borught to you the word "slavery". In the Middle Ages we bought you this word thanks to Muslims of Spanish Empire and then we proceed to be fucked over so many times, including Russians and Nazis. My country directly, although I would not won opression olympic like Poles. But whatever, enjoy last bastion of Secularity and freedom on the world. Although this again do not talk about Poles, since they are heavily religious.

Although I have to add that my bois Bo_Hazem Bo_Hazem @MiyazakiHatesKojima @Mista I don't blame you for anything < 3

I don't know what is the context but I read "M1chl" and I throw a heart.

Rikoi

Have you learned nothing my friend? They will all buy it, then pretend to boycott it and hate on it. Hypocrisy is the CORNERSTONE of the social justice movement.
That's true. It's insane how these guys buy games at full price and play them at their fullest, (do they even enjoy them?) to find every non-politically correct stuff that might be present in the game.

Last edited:

PhoenixTank

I'm 100% sure they told him to chill out the social media precense considering someone was arguing with him about it and they didn't realize they were talking to the very guy who created it.

I wish I could find the exact reddit post but here's my favorite gem

“Who the (bleep) do YOU think you are to tell ME whether or not MY creation was done right or not?”

Maybe CDPR just wanted to do the trolling themselves honestly.

There you go.

Last edited:

Bo_Hazem

Banned

BQSJoQv.jpg

You guys, white ones, should skin those goons and give them any other skin. I can't understand how a person can be racist against his race!

Poland, never been there yet but I know enough about it, is like 99% white. Why should they hire "international" talent that might have difficulties to communicate with other fellow Polish? And why not give those jobs to local talents and contribute into fighting unemployment in your country instead of following insane agendas?

This guy is just disgusting, and I can see those guys putting pressure on The Witcher and ruining the 2nd season.

Last edited:

Vaelka

I saw a bunch of game journalists joke about how people were going to be upset about how there's '' not enough vagina choices '' and boycott the game.
But...
They're literally the ones complaining the fucking most about sexuality and nudity in games rofl.

Un-circumcised and circumcised penis I can see as a valid choice for RP reasons because maybe you're a jew and want to RP as yourself or something ( not joking, I mean it seriously ).
Or depending on where you're from you might think that it's weird seeing it on the creation screen.
Being circumcised isn't normal in the developed world outside of the US and it's a Polish studio so I imagine that to them un-circumcised is the norm and would be the standard but if the goal is to have a really super deep customization tool then I can actually see the purpose of it.
I don't think that there is any such reason for different vagina choices xD.
Being an innie or an outie has no cultural or religious purpose that would be relevant enough in that regard to justify implementing it.

BQSJoQv.jpg

It always frustrates me how extremely oversimplified these peoples views on race are.
The Polish have been historically oppressed to a crazy degree and the Polish even being regarded as '' white '' is a very modern thing. And to some people they're still not.
This whole obsession with having black people everywhere is so fucking American and it's so annoying.
Diversity doesn't just mean black people, note how it's always about black people too.
I rarely if ever see people complaining that there aren't enough or any Asians or whatever.

And did it ever occur to these people that just because you have the same skin pigment it doesn't mean that you share anything else in common with someone?
Wtf does a Polish person have in common with a white American? It's such an extremely reductionist and stupid way of looking at things they have.

Last edited by a moderator:

SilverCelestial

Neo Member
& yeah they're all mixed up with native staff in Cracow, Wroclaw and Warsaw offices, I'm hearing many lead positions are imports from large studios worldwide now. Also, the studio head in Cracow is American.

Well if that's the case then I stand corrected. Must be annoying for native Polish employees if they are expected to communicate predominantly in English whilst working in their own country.

W Szczebrzeszynie chrząszcz brzmi w trzcinie

Przepraszam, nie rozumiem, mój polski nie jest zbyt dobry.

TLZ

Banned
You guys, white ones, should skin those goons and give them any other skin. I can't understand how a person can be racist against his race!

Poland, never been there yet but I know enough about it, is like 99% white. Why should they higher "international" talent that might have difficulties to communicate with other fellow Polish? And why not give those jobs to local talents and contribute into fighting unemployment in your country instead of following insane agendas?

This guy is just disgusting, and I can see those guys putting pressure on The Witcher and ruining the 2nd season.
Imagine taking a picture of a studio in India and they're all Indian, or in the middle east and they're all Arabs, or in Africa and they're all Africans, or in Japan and they're all Japanese! Oh noes. I'm noticing something!

MadYarpen

Well if that's the case then I stand corrected. Must be annoying for native Polish employees if they are expected to communicate predominantly in English whilst working in their own country.

I don't think it's an issue really.

By the way, are there many women complaining about vagina choices?

Vaelka

Poland, never been there yet but I know enough about it, is like 99% white. Why should they higher "international" talent that might have difficulties to communicate with other fellow Polish? And why not give those jobs to local talents and contribute into fighting unemployment in your country instead of following insane agendas?

Another thing about that too and how he's oversimplifying a lot, I think that in Poland a lot of people don't speak very good English if any at all.
Having '' international talent '' that don't speak Polish would probably cause a fuck ton of problems and make things a lot harder.

And even if they do it's still not that simple, I mean should the whole team have to speak in English just for the sake of hiring black Americans or whatever the fuck? It's just so damn stupid...
Not everyone is a native English speaker and when you're not it's not that simple.

Is there any doubt, that Slav is the best? You know that ethic group which borught to you the word "slavery". In the Middle Ages we bought you this word thanks to Muslims of Spanish Empire and then we proceed to be fucked over so many times, including Russians and Nazis. My country directly, although I would not won opression olympic like Poles. But whatever, enjoy last bastion of Secularity and freedom on the world. Although this again do not talk about Poles, since they are heavily religious.

Although I have to add that my bois Bo_Hazem Bo_Hazem @MiyazakiHatesKojima @Mista I don't blame you for anything < 3

no way, Man!

only black people are allowed into the ex-slaves club

Top Bottom