• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| Cheap, Calm, and Carry On

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucifon

Couldn't agree more with Shopto's service. However their prices seem to have increased a fair bit lately and DriveClub/MCC have put me off pre-ordering for a long time.

Solid service, but their website really is a shambles. And rarely competitive with pricing anymore.

Mideon

Still sour with Shopto from the PS4 launch where days before launch they cancelled my order and would not reinstate it. Never going to trust them again after that.

jimi_dini

Has anyone of you ever ordered from coolshop.com...?

Yes, I have. Multiple times. They are top notch.

Ordered Wind Waker LE just a few weeks ago. They still had it for release price.

They have Super Smash Bros. For Wii U for 49,94 €:
https://www.coolshop.de/produkt/super-smash-bros/A36W7D

I'm thinking about preordering it at that price or does anyone have a better deal?

You are 1 day too late. There was a deal at rakuten, where you could get it for 31pounds (UK) or around 34pounds (Europe).

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=138576973&postcount=1335

TheGameCollection sells it for 37pounds. For UK, that may be cheaper. For Europe it's 39pounds, so just a tiny bit cheaper and not worth it.

Can I expect any UK PS+ deals in the next couple of weeks on a site that ships internationally or even better sends codes via mail? I remember US having some 1/2 price deals going on last year.

Powerwing

Sorry if it's not topic related but just asking for confirmation.
If you buy smash bros wii u digital code from game.co.uk can you preload the game or is it just for "official" eshop ?

Yes, I have. Multiple times. They are top notch.

Ordered Wind Waker LE just a few weeks ago. They still had it for release price.

You are 1 day too late. There was a deal at rakuten, where you could get it for 31pounds (UK) or around 34pounds (Europe).

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=138576973&postcount=1335

TheGameCollection sells it for 37pounds. For UK, that may be cheaper. For Europe it's 39pounds, so just a tiny bit cheaper and not worth it.
Oh damnit...just checked thegamecollection. I'd save 2 Euros...I'm just afraid that I'll have to wait >1 week if I order from TGC since they're sending their stuff from the UK.

69wpm

Oh damnit...just checked thegamecollection. I'd save 2 Euros...I'm just afraid that I'll have to wait >1 week if I order from TGC since they're sending their stuff from the UK.

Nope, orders take 3-4 business days (from UK to Romania in my case). Ordered one gold Wii Classic Controller Pro and got it today.

jimi_dini

Telltale Sam & Max Bundle - 7.60EUR - fully DRM free, no Steam or other bullshit
contains Sam & Max save the world, beyond time and space & the devil's playhouse (only for the next 21 hours!)

Well I said that it isn't worth it anymore. btw. my order was shipped today. No idea if Smash is already included. It seems to be the case. TGC orders normally arrive pretty fast.
EDIT: Wait, 21th is US release date. So I doubt that they sent it out already?!?

Anyone bought from these people? Strike me as one of those cheap chinese sites that pretend they are UK based...
They're based in Birmingham as far as I know. The receipt and communications from them gave no such impression.
Damn that's a tempting offer, have you used this company in the past?
I bought a processor from them recently. It wasn't very well packed for the value of the item but it arrived very swiftly. When I contacted them they offered to return and replace it. Given that they shipped the item to me so fast I let it slide.
trust center likes them...
Not sure if this is supposed to be sarcastic. You could provide a link?

Sanjay

Has anyone here ever used websites like instantgamecodes.com, gamepointsnow.com and are they trustworthy? I need to renew my Xbox Live subscription and was going to buy the codes digitally since they are so much cheaper.

Other recommended sites also welcome!

You are in the UK, right?

IvanI´s question was mainly directed to mainland Euro people. Shipping to mainland Europe is anything but free at Shoppe Two afaik. As I said above: I think it´s actually pretty expensive for large packages and hardware.

In my limited defense, EU also includes UK... ;P

But yea, I'm in the UK so it would be free for me, not sure of their over seas prices.

Has anyone here ever used websites like instantgamecodes.com, gamepointsnow.com and are they trustworthy? I need to renew my Xbox Live subscription and was going to buy the codes digitally since they are so much cheaper.

Other recommended sites also welcome!

cdkeys.com is the typical Cheap arse gaffer recommendation.

They have 12 months of Xbox live Gold for £25. 5% off code for your first order too if you like them on facebook

Well I said that it isn't worth it anymore. btw. my order was shipped today. No idea if Smash is already included. It seems to be the case. TGC orders normally arrive pretty fast.
EDIT: Wait, 21th is US release date. So I doubt that they sent it out already?!?

Is there any way to verify it? But that would be WAY too early, or?

Anyway, I think I'm going to order it at tgc. Thanks for all your input!

ibu

Anyone have any suggestions for cheapest EU FIFA 15 PS3 it's more expensive than PS4 version.

I want it for a gift for my little brother.

RonianAT2

Neo Member
I got a Paypal account with direct debiting and want to buy at TGC for the first time. My problem is that they want a credit card from me at the Paypal checkout. Does it only work with credit on my account?

tsab

I got a Paypal account with direct debiting and want to buy at TGC for the first time. My problem is that they want a credit card from me at the Paypal checkout. Does it only work with credit on my account?

I pay with paypal and I don't have saved any CC info there.

Dammit, I forgot to checkout with Zavvi with free shipping and now my discount code is used up!

Anyone got a spare 10% off they do not want please?

Azuardo

So apart from checking local stores for cheap deals, don't suppose anyone knows where to grab a sneaky cheap Cubic Ninja on 3DS from now? lol

Game's naturally jumped to extortionate prices after that exploit news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom