• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

China proposes high speed rail from China to the US

Status
Not open for further replies.
would rather have US to Europe rail instead.

I imagine that technically since you would connect to some russian rails in siberia it wouldn't be unfeasible to go through russia to europe with this route. Just take a while :)

Praise our future Vac-Train overlords

Pretty cool.

discovery channel had a show about extreme engineering and did an episode for a bering strait tunnel. It's on Netflix.

china is going to take the lead in important sectors and prestige projects like this while the US rots away and is burdened with moron politicians wasting money on military and wars.
You can thank the Republicans for that. Our infrastructure is rotting for 30+ years. Republicans have been cutting funding more and more for infrastructure and recently GOP governors shot down high speed rail projects in US. No fuckin shit China is gonna take over.

~Kinggi~

Banned
1263565264_1395507251.jpg

Was looking for this post, was not disappointed.

Well, I'm for anything that connects the world more.

I think it would be great if we had more Chinese people visit and immigrate to America.
And I think we would have a good influence on each other's cultures.

And I think that this would connect people much more than just America and China.

zychi

Banned
Just dig a hole through the center of the earth. It'll be much faster and we can prove there are lizard people running the nwo and the shadow government

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom