• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 2 |OT| Remember the L-amo? Liberty sure does.

Kevtones

TCU's QB is already out of the league. It's time for a new meltdown!

Oregon lost its QB in that game too. Really similar to the A&M collapse actually :(

Same year Oregon lost by 40 to Utah at home when they lost Vernon Adams. Different team completely.

More shit play calling from Oregon. Why are we throwing fades on 3rd and 6? The middle has been open alllllll game.

Oregon lost its QB in that game too. Really similar to the A&M collapse actually :(

Same year Oregon lost by 40 to Utah at home when they lost Vernon Adams. Different team completely.

I didn't really see that TCU loss as that big a deal. It was a huge collapse sure, but that year was a big transition year, and Vernon Adams getting hurt exposed how little time anyone had spent developing anyone behind Mariota.

Collapsing today would be an ugly blow to a new staff and their messaging.

You're a Niners fan and a Nike U fan?

Scust
Sure. I come from actual northern California where we have no college football so it's either the ducks, Stanford, or Cal.

Or Oregon State lol.

There's Nevada too I guess. A little further away. Either away I'm surrounded by bad programs or teams that are excellent at shooting themselves in the dick. The school I graduated from doesn't even have a football team.

Dan Murphy
ESPN Staff Writer
James Franklin on beating Pitt: "Last year for their win it was like the Super Bowl. For us this was just like beating Akron."

Damn. Burn

DMVfan123

Banned
I'm cool with leaving them on the 1yd line to start their set. Until the delay of game penalty.

Assuming you're talking about the Clempson / Auburn, Tiger / Tiger game.

I was. I understand the rationale, don't wet to settle for 3 against a top 4 opponent and all that

Chris R

WTF is up with the music choice on ABC?

Hope this turns into a decent game, otherwise I might just skip stuff until I get my AfterDark action

Top Bottom