• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 2 |OT| Remember the L-amo? Liberty sure does.

Jhriad

You know things are bad when your conference mates would rather have Kansas football than your team.

I'd rather have Kansas basketball and the ability to watch Nebraska games here in Texas and/or in Oklahoma again. I'd be okay with just OU and Kansas though.

andycapps

Looks like UGA fans travelled very well to ND. Kickoff in an hour.

abfUIOg.jpg

Z3mP8Zf.png

JCX

Well that game was a relief. Not much stings more than losing to a MAC team, especially since they're fairly good for an upset.

dickroach

War Eagle n shit

I was at the Clemson/Auburn game last year. if that last hail mary pass connected Auburn would have won. I was sitting right by that goal line. total bummer
this is gonna be a good one

The_Shepherd

Neo Member
Bad game. Offense could move down the field but couldn't score. Max Browne sucks. Defense looked weaker in the second half but overall played much better than I thought they would after watching their performance last week against Youngstown State.

Sucks to lose to Penn State but there a great team and I was expecting a loss. Now on to Oklahoma State...fuck

HeySeuss

I'm one of the only guys who penciled in Stanford as the Pac 12 north champs. They need to show me something tonight against USC

I almost went with Stamford but everyone was picking the USC QB to win the Heisman so I changed it. They didn't look so good last week and Stamford is pretty good. I wouldn't be surprised for them pulling the upset.

Kevtones

Not too keen on the Oregon play calling...

Awful quarter from Oregon. They can't be stopped on offense but either abandon the run or drop passes. Tighten it up Ducks.

Top Bottom