• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 2 |OT| Remember the L-amo? Liberty sure does.

Omadahl

Banned
As a Nebraskan who hates the Huskers, this game is going to make my weekend. Your corn flavored tears sustain me!

Balphon

Apparently Nebraska is allowed to kick the QB in the head and the foul is on Oregon.

EDIT: Gonna chalk that up to karmic justice.

Kevtones

Apparently Nebraska is allowed to kick the QB in the head and the foul is on Oregon.

EDIT: Gonna chalk that up to karmic justice.

He kicked him AND pushed his head into the turf. So naturally a 15-yard penalty on Oregon's coaching staff.

Jhriad

Kalu going down basically seals the game and if he's out for an extended period really puts the season in doubt. Can't understate his importance to that defense.

Kevtones

The crowd constantly booing injuries is perhaps the worst part about Oregon.

I think they were still booing the Nebraska player kicking our QB in the head and pushing his face mask after the play. Oregon was then hit with a 15-yard penalty for reason. It was pretty shit.

Booing players DOES suck though. We've got some dumb fans thinking it's a holdover from the Chip era where opponents constantly faked injuries. Shitty fans though.

Top Bottom