• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| March 2015. Warning: can be hazardous to your financial health.

Here you go guys, make sure you read all of it to understand anything in Secret Wars
:p
62U7ae1.jpg

Young Marvel is the only important story to understand this event. Also no mention of Ultimate X-Men. Bye bye Mach Two and Jimmy.

Messi

Tried to stirr up some Team Kimber sentiment on twitter but Kelly Thompson deflected from choosing Kimber as her fave. :p

Im kinda concerned that Ultimate Spider-Man original series isn't mentioned in that chart. It better not get erased or thrown out as it was the best Spider-Man run.

Also no New Avengers? Bends is getting done nasty

Infinity is trash? News to me.

Hickman himself admitted it was pretty bad in a podcast a few weeks back. It was really disappointing and boring.

Messi

So I contacted Chris Bachalo about 3-4 months ago about pages from the savage land issue of Uncanny X-Men. It is my favourite issue of the Uncanny series and it is a big one for my fave new mutant, Eva Bell. Turns out it is also Bachalos fave issue too. He was super nice about replying to my emails and eventually he asked me to send him a list of the pages I wanted and if he ever wanted to part with any of them he would sell them to me. I sent him 3. He got back to me about a month ago and said if I really wanted the first one on my list he would do a deal with me. I may have been slightly fanboyish about Eva as every page was one about her.

This arrived today:

It is the page
where Eva comes out of the accidental time bubble that threw her years into the future. Dealt with in the two awesome annuals btw. Eva is telling one of the stepford's that she knows she can read her mind and not to tell anyone what had happened to her.
I feel it's a pretty big page for Eva and I actually can't believe he sold it to me.

The page is beautiful and the picture is not doing it justice. His lines are so clean. It's really amazing.

Chris Bachalo is amazing.

So I contacted Chris Bachalo about 3-4 months ago about pages from the savage land issue of Uncanny X-Men. It is my favourite issue of the Uncanny series and it is a big one for my fave new mutant, Eva Bell. Turns out it is also Bachalos fave issue too. He was super nice about replying to my emails and eventually he asked me to send him a list of the pages I wanted and if he ever wanted to part with any of them he would sell them to me. I sent him 3. He got back to me about a month ago and said if I really wanted the first one on my list he would do a deal with me. I may have been slightly fanboyish about Eva as every page was one about her.

This arrived today:

It is the page
where Eva comes out of the accidental time bubble that threw her years into the future. Dealt with in the two awesome annuals btw. Eva is telling one of the stepford's that she knows she can read her mind and not to tell anyone what had happened to her.
I feel it's a pretty big page for Eva and I actually can't believe he sold it to me.

The page is beautiful and the picture is not doing it justice. His lines are so clean. It's really amazing.

Awesome pickup brah. You gotta frame it real nice.

Tizoc

#5 is the new launch . That was a great issue.

This is totally for me but I can't get Dark Horse on Comixology so I must trade wait. :( . Looks amazing though.

That picture is kind of heartbreaking

--

One of the most amazing things finally arrived today. I am so happy right now. I shall show you guys in a bit.

Dark Horse comics have their own app, unless you find the app and its comic reader to be really bad.

This arrived today:

It is the page

Awesome. I wish there was a way to show how nice some comics pages actually are. you'd have to scan in the page at a very high resolution so that you can see the details. I've seen some of Bachalos artwork upclose and it was gorgeous.

Still not a fan of his coloring though

Top Bottom