• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2015. ...Are just something we do while the patch downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owzers

Going back to Hearthstone after a weekend of Mad Max was a mistake. How is it that a card game is more stressful than a post-apocalyptic wasteland? I think I have the worst ladder anxiety in the world. I get that you'll win a certain amount of games on luck, likewise you'll lose as many, but when you grind out a close win it's the best feeling. Gots to keep climbing for those gold cards though. Plus, I got a gold Argent Lance and another Bolf in today's pack, so I now have Nexus-Champion Saraad.

I want to read comics but I'm way too hyper right now. I did read a bunch of stuff earlier, like the last three issues of Doctor Who: Four Doctors (really good, the look into the bad timelines was pretty chilling, plus the antagonist was a complete surprise), a random Predator trade I got in the library called Prey to the Heavens (horrific art and horrendous cast of characters, complete waste of time) and the Gotham Academy trade from the Batman Day sale (really, really good stuff, wasn't keen on the art but it has grown on me).

Hearthstone is just non-stop annoyance.....that i keep putting up with. And no gold legendaries!

edit: First minor gripe in mad max is i'm awful at driving once again, like in Arkham Knight, i don't like how the car controls.

Hearthstone is just non-stop annoyance.....that i keep putting up with. And no gold legendaries!

I dusted a bunch of crap to get Varian and Saraad. I'm really only missing Rhonin now from the "playable TGT legendaries" collection. As much as I love my gold Chillmaw, I very rarely both draw it and have a use for it. It's pretty much only in my deck to beat Patron Warrior, but every PW player at ranks 15-5 or so is terrible so there's no need for it. The rest of the time, it would end up doing me more damage. I kind of want to take it out for Chromaggus or Nefarian, but they are just too slow. Shame, because I love Nefarian and that he has a different entrance quote for all classes.

Hearthstone is like LoL: No one wants to play it, but everyone does anyways.

My friends always had a saying: "The leading cause of cancer is League of Legends."

I play HOTS occasionally when I can get friends to queue with me, but that's it.

Kinda interesting that you expect that from a guy that thinks calling someone White Mamba is clever.

Eh. MGS still had the best boss names. Vulcan Raven was the fucking greatest. The names just got less good with each game.

Well, Hideo basicly did this already, Sniper Wolf called him so while lying and dying in the snowfield.

Speaking of Sniper Wolf, good golly I hope Kotobukiya reveals the Sniper Wolf bishoujo at NYCC.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
He ran out lf ideas. At least everything seems better than Guns...

And tbh, I just need a explenation to this one. I never understood the reference.

He named a guy that carried a vulcan mg and had a raven tattooed on his forehead Vulcan Raven.

That's right up there with Hot Coldman. And Fatman.

Not as good as Hard Man.

latest

He really wasn't, though. But I feel like Mega Man 3 was the last MM game that had the least cheesy boss names. Things just went off the rails after that. Pharaoh Man?

Yeah Hard Man wasn't great. His weapon was solid, though. Precursor to the Mega Fist or whatever it's actually called.

Also don't you sass MM4! Or MM6! Pharaoh Man and Tomahawk Man will live forever in our hearts!

Yeah Hard Man wasn't great. His weapon was solid, though. Precursor to the Mega Fist or whatever it's actually called.

Also don't you sass MM4! Or MM6! Pharaoh Man and Tomahawk Man will live forever in our hearts!

I really did like Mega Man 7 and 8 when the games got that big SNES/PS graphics boost.

I really did like Mega Man 7 and 8 when the games got that big SNES/PS graphics boost.

Not a fan of MM7. I really like 8, but it's painfully easy. Especially if you know the boss order. 8's graphics are amazing though. If we ever get a new MM classic style game, I want the graphics to be like that.

Same with a MMX game.

Luthor got to be President once, so i agree. I didn't read that run but i presume he was a great president.
He blamed an asteroid hurtling towards Earth on Superman and started doing kryptonite steroids. So, he did alright.

And he was right about that asteroid too.

That thread title is coming, BTW.

Hagi

Really excited for Batman & Robin Eternal.

I LOVED Batman Eternal

image.php

I still need to read my trade of Eternal. Totally kicking myself for buying it when it when the whole thing just went on sale. The joys of the digital future!

Looks like I missed Lunchbox trying to square up to some random poster lol

And making her a lesbian. Then it's perfect. You've got the entire name of the plane represented.

But I dunno, now that the last Kojima Metal Gear is done.... The franchise is somehow less appealing.

And she'll have a kid running around the base, tripping and falling all the time. His nickname?

image.php

I still need to read my trade of Eternal. Totally kicking myself for buying it when it when the whole thing just went on sale. The joys of the digital future!

Still mad about it.

Especially when people tryna make it bout Valiant

Hagi

Still mad about it.

Especially when people tryna make it bout Valiant

I wouldn't let it bother you Birdie is like the happiest guy in here so I doubt he gave a shit. As for the Valiant thing that is probably a joke that's went on for too long I think.

I got my Harbinger OHC but haven't got the chance to read it yet. Did a quick flick through and it looks pretty cool.

Really excited for Batman & Robin Eternal.

I LOVED Batman Eternal

Same! It had some pacing issues towards the end, but all in all I hugely enjoyed it. Made Killer Croc a real contender for my favorite Batman antivillain (well, that, and the whole "AA sponsor" thing from RHatO).

I also now ship Jason x Babs.

image.php

You should get on that, vol 1. is the stronger of the two.

I wouldn't let it bother you Birdie is like the happiest guy in here so I doubt he gave a shit. As for the Valiant thing that is probably a joke that's went on for too long I think.

I got my Harbinger OHC but haven't got the chance to read it yet. Did a quick flick through and it looks pretty cool.

Yeah, but that's my problem. Why pick on Birdie. It's not cool.

Enjoy that shit.

Edit: my point with the Valiant thing is that I don't think it's ok for someone to come in here and take pot shots at people, then people come joking around and detracting from what I'm saying. I don't mind the joking in itself, I honestly dont.

Owzers

I totally agree that Valiant is probably a joke that went on for too long.

He blamed an asteroid hurtling towards Earth on Superman and started doing kryptonite steroids. So, he did alright.

And he was right about that asteroid too.

That thread title is coming, BTW.

October is coming up so fast i almost forgot to start working on the new thread, thanks for the reminder Spike.

COMICS! |OT| October 2015. Valiantly shilling All-New, All-Different comics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom