• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coming 2 America trailer 2

Arkam

Wow that was painful to watch on every level. Looks fucking DUMB. I am talking Ace Ventura 2 levels of dumb.

Side note: Wonder if there will be outrage over the "whiteface" considering the current climate.

Sevenfold

I watched the first yesterday for the umpteenth time and it's still hilarious. Will watch this with the expectation that it'll be crap.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Weirdly looked vastly better than I was expecting? They brought back most of the original characters from what I can tell!

The difficulty here was always going to be not leaning too hard on the original and recycling too many jokes. Hopefully the new bits are great.

The trailer gave away that there’s a 110% chance his daughter is becoming the actual queen though.

Spaceman292

Banned
Wow that was painful to watch on every level. Looks fucking DUMB. I am talking Ace Ventura 2 levels of dumb.

Side note: Wonder if there will be outrage over the "whiteface" considering the current climate.
Hey man don't talk shit about Ace Ventura 2

Valonquar

That trailer makes me glad I don't work in a movie theater anymore. Eddie Murphy movie crowds destroy theaters.

Last edited:

xrnzaaas

I laughed at Wesley Snipes appearance, but that's about it. Not sure if want to see the whole movie.

Gotta say Eddie doesn't look that old 30+ years later (same with the actor playing his father).

Last edited:
Top Bottom