• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CONCACAF Gold Cup | 7-26 July 2015 | The Ecstasy of Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

loki 16

I agree they are great players (And I want herrera to stay on the team), but by god Vela always seems to be playing lazily when he has the Mexico jersey, I don´t feel he cares and so far he has been a huge disappointment, and this is not only in this tournament, its in pretty much every important match.
Vela came from an injury and Mexico verily had any time to prepare for the gold cup.

Well, Mexico may not have deserved to get to the final, but they played a good match and deserved to win this match.

Can't wait for the playoff match!

Cystm

Congrats to El TriGAF.

Shame that Jamaica could not do more, but Mexico finally played well on the final.

Looking forward to October.

Ledbetter

You mean Puebla? Because we lost that shit 4-2. Lol. I gotta start working on the Latin America Futbol thread. I think mods would be cool with it.

If is about Liga MX, we would be like 10 guys laughing about America and its useless coach Ambriz :p

Unless you plan to include tournaments from other countries like Argentina or Brazil; and cups like Concachampions and Libertadores, which I think is a good idea.

Turok_TTZ

Victory was never in doubt.

Much respect to Jamaica. Clearly superior to silly americans. Give a few more years and they could very well give Mexico a run for their money. They did well to make it this far.

Another triumph for the best NT in concacaf.

Eat it haters!

SalvaPot

If is about Liga MX, we would be like 10 guys laughing about America and its useless coach Ambriz :p

Unless you plan to include tournaments from other countries like Argentina or Brazil; and cups like Concachampions and Libertadores, which I think is a good idea.

So, like every community thread.

Just make the Liga MX thread, I am sure it will be fine.

v1lla21

Yup that's what I'll be doing. I watch Colombian soccer once in a while and always watch the international club games. It'd be a good place to talk about concacaf and conmebol qualifications.

I would be celebrating this gold cup win more but Mexico got here by playing like shit and thanks to bad calls. I'm glad they played well today though.

Fëanorian

Neo Member
Mis aguila perdieron!? FUERA CON AMBRIZ!!!

Veo que las chivas perdieron! Jajajajajajaja.

Cruz Azul tambien perdio! Jajajajaja.

LIGA LLANERA!

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
not surprise at the result of this match

Jamaica was the weakest out of the the "Big 3" of the Caribbean. They have alot keeping the ball and building. The defense was decent.

My dream World Cup is is to have Jamaica, Haiti and Trinidad make it lol

Darknight

That was a great match. Mexico came in guns blazing and it showed. Jamaica was lost at all times. They had some good comebacks here and there but overall Mexico had the best performance.

USA better get some training for october. If Jamaica schooled them, I dont know...

Edit: The SALT in the last few pages, damn. Thats not healthy guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom