• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CONCACAF Gold Cup | 7-26 July 2015 | The Ecstasy of Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turok_TTZ

Mexico scores again!

As expected from my NT.
Hopefully defense dont embarass themselves again.

Another goal will remove all doubt imo.

Stay salty haters!

That's what Mexico just needed to do all tournament: have someone shoot it from outside the box. There have been too many times where the ball gets passed to the wings and nothing happening after that.

Ryck

Tecatito is a BEAST. We don't deserve to be here but we are certainly making the best of it. Just wish this would've showed up a lot earlier in the tournament.

SalvaPot

and the game is over. happy endings are a myth.

lets go USA!

000009510.jpg

kingkitty

The big nagging issue I got with that Cool Runnings poster is John Candy. He looks way too tall compared to the other guys.

Oh and Mexico scored again, w/e.

Ledbetter

It's curious to see how Mexico is playing way better without Vela and Herrera. And they are our best players out there in Europe with Guardado.

kingkitty

Mexico advances to the final through sheer concacaf. Then they crush Jamaica's hopes and dreams of winning the tournament for the first time.

Fourth place losers USA is falling into a deeper pit of disappointment, coached by a German guy who will never be fired. Their best player in 2018 will be a bald guy who chokes in big moments.

The world is a cold place.

SalvaPot

lol Vela just like Herrera are great players this is just not their tournament.

I agree they are great players (And I want herrera to stay on the team), but by god Vela always seems to be playing lazily when he has the Mexico jersey, I don´t feel he cares and so far he has been a huge disappointment, and this is not only in this tournament, its in pretty much every important match.

Ryck

I agree they are great players (And I want herrera to stay on the team), but by god Vela always seems to be playing lazily when he has the Mexico jersey, I don´t feel he cares and so far he has been a huge disappointment, and this is not only in this tournament, its in pretty much every important match.
I feel the same way...

So utterly undeserved. Fuck this.
Yeh, it's strange to be on this end of that type of feeling.

Uh oh Jamaica scored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom