• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

baby

The following changes are in the “1.35.9.7-rc1” CS:GO Beta depot.
[ GAMEPLAY ]
– Shipping initial changes to pistols with the goal of emphasizing skillful use of the weapons, beginning with the Tec-9.
— Tec-9: The Tec-9 has been adjusted to emphasize aiming while retaining the weapon’s high mobility. The current changes include:
– – slightly improved accuracy when taking a single shot
– – significantly reduced accuracy when firing rapidly
– – magazine and reserve ammo reduced to 18 and 90, respectively
– Extended the existing camera height restriction system to include cases where a player is in the air, preventing the first-person camera from rising above their third-person head.
– Players will now make a landing sound if they un-crouch while crouch-jumping.
– Fixed several inconsistencies where sounds were not broadcast when a player was occluded by a wall. (Thanks, simpleavaster!)

its finally here boys

so, what? now you just have to get a one tap while running with the tec9? this is kind of a weird change. i dont get why they would want to maintain its mobility

MayMay

Banned
Mayhem why you delete me breh? I sent you photo of my hole and everything. Last time we ever yiff together, you cheating fucker.

He didnt just delete you, pls. He also deleted furdad (me). Disgusting behavior.

I hope Volvo bans you again on your other accounts.

The fact that it took you guys like 2 weeks to notice should really answer your question lol

Just got tired of the dumb jokes in here, rly. That and I mostly stopped playing CS, and since you people never even allowed me into your guys proper Discord I feel like I was not very popular among you to begin with ;P Soz

Wow i was one of those always saying you should get in there, and that is how you thank me. Ignore listed

Pistol changes sounds good, but man, that crouch sound sounds a bit weird.

cHinzo

Tec-9 changes looks nice. Less accurate while spamming? Count me in!

Edit: although they might tone down their running first bullet accuracy lol. BY A LOT.

The fact that it took you guys like 2 weeks to notice should really answer your question lol

Just got tired of the dumb jokes in here, rly. That and I mostly stopped playing CS, and since you people never even allowed me into your guys proper Discord I feel like I was not very popular among you to begin with ;P Soz

I can tell you right now, you do not want to be in our normal discord....it's disgusting (it's mostly people I have known for like 3+ years sorry) the only outsider is Baby hahaha.

Hixx

I am sorry but until very recently our discord channel has been filled with premium quality so we could not give free access.

(aka Confy didn't want you to post furry anime things in it xddddddddddddd)

rugioh

Banned
I'm still of the opinion Guardian is massively overrated, FaZe had the formula and blew it up when things went bad one time.

Does GuardiaN even fit their team/playstyle? When NaVi and him were at their best, he was basically the entry fragger and they were playing super slow waiting for him to find an opening.

Seems like a waste to surround him with explosive players like rain and NiKo and potentially olof if the rumors are true.

cHinzo

C9E714FD7D842C8ACBB62BB71C2499FF5BB3F6A9

I sucked on the other maps, but at least I got a screen of this one. Never done this before. :>

Hixx

i cant believe it

I was told "oh come on chinzo is destroying" so I came and played and I had to carry you on Train and then we got fucking bukkake'd on Cbbl.

Very disappointing, chinzo.

So far what are the best offseason changes?

FaZe | - allu + GuardiaN
OpTic | -hazed -mixwell +Chipotle
NaVi | -GuardiaN -seized +seized +Zeus
Gambit | +major -Zeus

haozz

Zeus leaving Gambit after they win the major is the juiciest storyline ever.

https://www.hltv.org/news/21203/zeus-i-think-i-did-everything-in-my-power-to-save-the-roster

Some of the comments on the article are interesting. Though no sources.

#105 kazakh flag
information that i got from my sources close to gambit's kazakh players is that 1) for over 10 months Kane didn't find right way how to build team, literally he did nothing for success due to lack of experience in CS:GO.He was inactive for so long and only Zeus brought him back to this game. 2) Gambit wanted to kick Kane before major that's why Zeus in his vlog said they're not going to prepare for major as he wanted to. Even 1st place on major didn't change opinion of players and org. 3)Zeus asked for 2-3x times bigger salary from Gambit after winning the major(thats only a rumor but with some proofs). Long time ago some players of na'vi said that money is the only thing that matters for Zeus. Sources tell that Zeus planned return to the na'vi anyway and he just got lucky and uses kick of Kane as the reasong for leave. Gambit org planned 2 fan meetings on 3rd and 6th of August in KZ everyone except for Zeus were there. Also hobbit had a marriage on 4th of August and again Zeus missed it. He was in Netherlands and told all fans that he has some important things to do. tl;dr He left gambit bc he wants bigger salary and uses kick of Kane as the justified reason to leave gambit

2-3 months ago, Gambit players almost got over on another org bcs of sallaries, but something went wrong that the new org couldnt buy out all players. So basically ALL THE PLAYERS WANTED MORE SALLARY

Zeus isn't the good guy in this story unfortunately. He wanted to leave before the major and there is some more shit that should remain between the players. And Kane kick is just a convenient reason to say in public, makes him look loyal to his friend. After the major, of course, he wanted to stay, but the rest of the guys didn't want to play with a person like that. I was very disappointed when I heard what was actually going on because I considered him a legend and had huge respect for him :(

I have a lot of respect for zeus and his accomplishments (his blogs are very well done), and he is in every right to negotiate for what he wants, even though fans may not like it. But I do think that him leaving was something he wanted, not something he was "forced" to do. At the same time, I feel a little suspicious of the Gambit org as well.

Funnily, there'd be no drama at all had gambit failed to succeed so much.

baby

MGE outfragging two globals, standard as fuck.

mge is closer to mg2 than global and i think weve all seen the bell curve

Zeus leaving Gambit after they win the major is the juiciest storyline ever.

https://www.hltv.org/news/21203/zeus-i-think-i-did-everything-in-my-power-to-save-the-roster

Some of the comments on the article are interesting. Though no sources.

#105 kazakh flag

I have a lot of respect for zeus and his accomplishments (his blogs are very well done), and he is in every right to negotiate for what he wants, even though fans may not like it. But I do think that him leaving was something he wanted, not something he was "forced" to do. At the same time, I feel a little suspicious of the Gambit org as well.

Funnily, there'd be no drama at all had gambit failed to succeed so much.

tip: dont ever read hltv comments its a waste of time

haozz

mge is closer to mg2 than global and i think weve all seen the bell curve

But but MGE is one more better than MG2, whereas GE is 5 skills better.

tip: dont ever read hltv comments its a waste of time

Sure, but there is no information otherwise. Or perhaps it is, but it's in russian, and the only opportunity to see fragments of it is in these comments.

All I'm saying, which I think is valid regardless of any hltv comments, is that nobody is pure in this saga.

baby

But but MGE is one more better than MG2, whereas GE is 5 skills better.

Sure, but there is no information otherwise. Or perhaps it is, but it's in russian, and the only opportunity to see fragments of it is in these comments.

All I'm saying, which I think is valid regardless of any hltv comments, is that nobody is pure in this saga.

f062569a7f.png

there not being information contradicting anonymous drivel in hltv comments doesnt make it true

i mean no one close to the white house has ever said specifically that any presidents werent lizard people but lets be honest, they probably werent

how does this team even work?

wasn't RUSH entry for OpTic? They have no support players. C9 was doing well lately mainly cuz shroud went from trying to be the star to embracing his support role, now they just have 4 fraggers and ska

as for shroud he went from like 1000 subs to 6000 because of PUBG, he seems to have way more fun playing pubg so he'll probably just move to a full-time streamer role.

haozz

Not that I'm surprised, but majority feeling on r/globaloffensive is rip shroud meanwhile I'm like rip optic. Shroud doesn't even like competitive CS anymore, and yet he seems to be the NA player with the biggest fanbase.

Not that I'm surprised, but majority feeling on r/globaloffensive is rip shroud meanwhile I'm like rip optic. Shroud doesn't even like competitive CS anymore, and yet he seems to be the NA player with the biggest fanbase.

because mechanically he's probably the best player in the game. his aim is insane which results in some of the flashiest clips you'll see. he just didn't have all the other traits you need to be a top CS player so it never really worked.

people love flashiness.

Shroud said on steam he wanted to be backup so he could try full time streaming and see how it goes, says he will still help out in online matches and tournaments if anyone is unavailable.

sanstesy

shroud has it good. dude could go pro again anytime he wants and in the meanwhile, he will make a shitload of money with streaming.

his streams are entertaining and that he is the most skilled streamer helps

Hixx

"Five-SeveN: The Five-SeveN has been adjusted to reward tactical positioning and defensive play.

Slightly improved accuracy when firing several shots rapidly.
Substantially reduced accuracy while moving."

drewscanlon.gif

baby

"Five-SeveN: The Five-SeveN has been adjusted to reward tactical positioning and defensive play.

drewscanlon.gif

i dont know how valve doesnt understand when players ask for a nerf they dont mean a rebalance

drewscanlon.gif

I don't even.

They should just abandon CSGO and make a CS card game.

JDB

Banned
Moving accuracy nerf is nice and all, but LOL at making it easier to spam with and no damage nerf

Fucking Valve

cHinzo

Dnno what everyone is whining about. The Tec-9 changes turned out well. With these Five-Seven changes it would be harder to rush with it on an eco or force buy and retaking sites will be harder too. U should be rewarded for holding angles right, as a CT?

Lol @ Reddit tho for wanting to buff the CZ. Imo it's a fine weapon already.

JDB

Banned
The Tec-9 isn't that different now honestly. Yeah, you can't spam it as much anymore, but you don't have to considering how stupidly accurate it still is when tapping.

cHinzo

I guess they can still lower the first shot accuracy a bit, but the bullshit run and spam with the Tec-9 gets punished now, which is a good thing. At least u need to actually aim now and gives the enemy a bit more time to react, since tapping is still slower than full on spamming like it used to be.

Kinda weird that u are less accurate when crouching than just standing while using the Five-Seven though.

Top Bottom