• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

Hixx

uk cs will always be bad because somehow you managed to have an entire country that has shit tempers

na cs will always be shit because brazilians are taking your jobs

this is the real reason Trump wants to build a wall, Mexico is just a distraction.

JDB

Banned
na cs will always be shit because brazilians are taking your jobs

this is the real reason Trump wants to build a wall, Mexico is just a distraction.
I'll never get your hate for the Brazilians. They're probably the two most entertaining teams out there.
Also, Steel is a cutie.

Hixx

I don't hate SK. I just find fallen a bit slimey sometimes.

As for Immortals, hen1 and kng. I genuinely hoped they'd both cry on camera when Gambit beat them. I think hen1 did, it was great.

lazerfox

Jjhoh4E.png

Valve can't be happy with those numbers. I hope they are heavily working on Source 2.

Also new Dust2 better be the best rework ever.

haveheart

Banned

dude, why are you so angry?

First, your are complaining that all current teams suck, and it was better back in the day (when exactly?).

Now there are new and upcoming teams that dominate the scene (SK, Immortals), new players (fitch, hobbit, rez, kng, lucas etc.) and you're complaining that there are no good teams and players?!

You'd probably prefer to see NIP vs Fnatic in every finale. I think it's pretty cool that we have these new superteams (G2, Faze), new teams from previously underrepresented countries (Brazil), cool old clans that are back (Astana/Gambit), and legacy teams that are really struggling competing with those newcomers (NIP, Fnatic, etc.). Never was CS so entertaining and diversified. I don't get your hate at all.

Hixx

dude, why are you so angry?

First, your are complaining that all current teams suck, and it was better back in the day (when exactly?).

Now there are new and upcoming teams that dominate the scene (SK, Immortals), new players (fitch, hobbit, rez, kng, lucas etc.) and you're complaining that there are no good teams and players?!

You'd probably prefer to see NIP vs Fnatic in every finale. I think it's pretty cool that we have these new superteams (G2, Faze), new teams from previously underrepresented countries (Brazil), cool old clans that are back (Astana/Gambit), and legacy teams that are really struggling competing with those newcomers (NIP, Fnatic, etc.). Never was CS so entertaining and diversified. I don't get your hate at all.

When did I say there were no good players?

Try not to lie, my friend. Pro CS isn't as good as it was a couple of years ago.

I'm also not angry at all, just another figment of your imagination there, I'm afraid.

Bluth54

Jjhoh4E.png

Valve can't be happy with those numbers. I hope they are heavily working on Source 2.

I doubt Valve is unhappy that PUBG is doing better than their games. Valve games have remained pretty flat (I think CSGO went down a small amount but not much). All the platform holders besides Nintendo have third party games that do better than their first party games. Sometimes you just have to be happy that your partner found such a major success (and enjoy the money you make off the success of their games).

JDB

Banned
Valve can't wait until people stop playing their games so they can 100% focus on motion controls and Steam.

baby

hixx is mad but 2014/15 was the golden age of pro csgo

and hes only mad because its embedded in his inferior brit genes

Jjhoh4E.png

why would they care? they get 30% for doing nothing.

corporations arent in this business to make the fans happy, they're in it to make their pockets happy. if valve ever cared about CS/dota being dethroned they would have improved the games before hand. once you lose those fans they're gone forever.

rugioh

Banned
Jjhoh4E.png

Can't say I miss getting toggled at SMFC every few games. Even if people in PUBG cheat odds are they can get randomed or die to the zone before I even have to come across them

JDB

Banned
I'm glad every tournament has their own shitty HUD now. It's truly the stupidest trend. They keep making the same mistakes over and over again as well. Great stuff.

Also, Mouz are a bunch of wankers.

Applebite

I went to Malmö. It was fun but the hype died down considerably after NiP went out. The final was kind of a dud, too. NiP vs. G2 on cache was probably the most fun.

I went to Malmö. It was fun but the hype died down considerably after NiP went out. The final was kind of a dud, too. NiP vs. G2 on cache was probably the most fun.

Yeah this happened in Cologne in 2016, VP fans were loud as fuck then they got knocked out. People then got really behind Liquid so that was fun but then they got smashed in the final and the atmosphere was dead cause no one cared about SK winning.

haozz

What a disappointing loss for liquid; they were so close. And JDM was performing well too. They should have won Train.

Hixx

Glock is more accurate (and powerful) up close and moving but nerfed at range.

Biggest change is the aimpunch being reduced when unarmoured. That could drastically change the early rounds especially.

Top Bottom